*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408988-Divinity-and-Radiance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#408988 added February 25, 2006 at 4:52am
Restrictions: None
Divinity and Radiance
madea's family reunion was great and i shouldn't have judged it so harshly before seeing it. tyler perry makes me laugh.

closing in, suddenly, on seven thousand views. which seems impossible, because...well, we've been here before. i guess the rate of viewage will continue to increase exponentially, for as long as there are an increasing number of entries to sample.

both jessie and cappucine enjoyed "cigarettes," which surprised me, considering how cryptic and motley it is. certain pieces even whizzed past aaron's ears; i figured everyone else would just, sort of, shrug. i'm glad that wasn't the case.

stefan sings, now, whenever he's rolling to a stop. he desperately needs new brake pads. i desperately need a new car.

my frustration with itunes grows every day. no william devaughn? really? and it's not as though "be thankful for what you got" is a particularly obscure song, just because it's not its own most recent rendition. grr.

(not to mention that they've only got one version of the scherzo section of dvorak's "new world symphony" for sale, and it's a hyperquick sped-up one that only a crack junkie would want to listen to.)

titling that entry "labor" was just mean, aaron.

("divinity and radiance" was going to refer to the last thing, a really long wildcard paragraph to cap off all these ridiculous little short observations, something about the overwhelming feeling that my heart was going to burst out of my chest as i watched him and touched him this evening, but somewhere in between conceiving those thoughts and actually putting them to paper, i decided they were too cliche to dignify by recording them, or at least far too private to do it here. and so. in case you were wondering, which you weren't, because my entry titles only make obvious sense forty percent of the time--that's why. but it was about tremendous beating love and the biological imperative that i try not to talk about too much.)

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408988-Divinity-and-Radiance