*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413091-5-Months-laterIm-bored
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#413091 added March 14, 2006 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
5 Months later...I'm bored
I really feel like I want to start up writing in my journal again, but I can't think of anything to put down that would be of any interest to me or anyone else reading. Sure, I could write the same things over and over again. I went to work today, then I hung out with Corinne, now I'm going to bed. Who gives a shit? If only something interesting came along to talk about. A break in the routine would do me good, but then again, I was never a person to like change. But a journal about how happy I am gets boring real quick.

Remember the days way back when? Back when I first met Danielle? Back when I had fallen for Jess? Back when me and Kim were together? College and High School? Those were great topics. Althea was another great topic in there. For fuck Christ, Erin was the whole reason I started this journal! Remember all those? Remember the turmoil I went through? Remember the times where I had completely had it and I would have killed someone if they even spoke one word to me?

Yeah, I remember those times. They were the worst times of my life. Because they were the worst times of my life, they made it into the entries. The aggravation, the hate, the hostility. Yeah, I remember. Every negative emotion made it in and came out of the journal.

But you know what? I lived for it. For every terrible time that I wrote down in my journal, I would fight to keep it as mine. Every last scar, every last tear, every last memory that is unmistakably mine. I remember how awful it was to live through every moment, but I remember every moment fondly as well.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm unhappy with what's going on now. Me and Corinne are going to be celebrating our one year anniversary on Thursday and I couldn't be happier with her and with my life right now. All I'm saying is that it doesn't make good journal entries. The happy life is an easy life, but it's nothing too exciting to read about.

© Copyright 2006 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413091-5-Months-laterIm-bored