*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414668-For-Mia-and-Only-Mia
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#414668 added March 23, 2006 at 4:19am
Restrictions: None
For Mia and Only Mia
(got interrupted before i had a chance to talk about mia, about her musical tastes and about how she ranks very high on the list of writing.commers i'd like to meet and perhaps swap mix cds with. i'm saying it now.)

mia, i meant to tell you this anyway--last tuesday when i sat with od at the comedy club where he was performing, this woman named mia--early twenties with an hourglass shape and short permed hair--went up and i gasped! when she announced that she was from up north, resided currently in virginia, because i thought maybe it was you! and then i got frustrated because i couldn't explain that satisfactorily to od, who was too busy stressing about which jokes he was going to tell on his turn, so instead i sat there entertaining the notion that it was you with the jokes about the black men and your sex life and so on. that was a fun evening.

on a completely unrelated note, my three favorite pairs of jeans are simultaneously falling apart, which is unfortunate because i'm very picky about jeans; i can't wear them if they don't hug my hips just right or if they fan out in back, giving the illusion that i haven't got a butt, which i do. it's my curse, because i am abnormally curvy to be so thin. but, cetines work for me, because they are stretchy and low, and now that they've discontinued them and i'm about to have to throw away my last three remaining pairs, i just don't know what i'm going to do. thank god it's almost summer. skirts every day till the end of time.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414668-For-Mia-and-Only-Mia