*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414963-Why-cant-I-sleep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#414963 added March 24, 2006 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
Why can't I sleep?
Ugh. There is something fucked up about your friends, family, and Holy Ghost waking you up every morning when you've been up to nearly 5 the previous night playing games with a friend. Sometimes I feel like I'm not destined to sleep. Instead I'm doomed to a life of zombie-like awareness. Nerr...

Today is my brother Steve's 30th B-Day. Fucking old man.

I will be going to my parent's house later for a bit of Poker and Cake. Mmm...cake.

After that I will be throwing the social event of the year: a LAN party. For the uninitiated, a LAN party is where a large mass of geeks congregate in one place and do practically what they do every other day: sit and play games with their friends over the computer. But instead of doing it within the cave like interior of their bedroom at their parents house, they will be doing it in the cave like interior of my front room.

Ah the wonders of technology.

Anyways, I got to get my ass in gear. I got shit to do.

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414963-Why-cant-I-sleep