*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415117-Just-sayin-Hi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#415117 added March 25, 2006 at 10:35am
Restrictions: None
Just sayin' Hi
Hi!!

I wish I had the time to write a more interesting entry, but my folks are still here, and I have but a moment to say hello.

I thought about writing an entry late last night, but I was too tired to turn on my computer, let alone think of a topic to write about. Another black day for March!

I don't have much to day today, either.

But, I did read a few of my favorite blogs, and I'd like you to check out Ma Deuce 's titled "Invalid Item. She's an amazing writer, very funny, but she also has many interesting things to say about the world around her.

She also has another journal called "Invalid Item about all the stupid antics people do around her. If you want to laugh and shake your head in sadness and stunned amazement at the same time, I recommend you read that journal.

But the day is wasting, and I have parents to entertain, so I'll see you all later.

Have a great weekend!!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415117-Just-sayin-Hi