*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416846
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#416846 added April 2, 2006 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Why is Jeff Foxworthy so funny?
It seems to me there are a combination of reasons Jeff Foxworthy's humor is so truely funny, and it's NOT because his humor is really that unique.

Part of what makes what he says so funny is the true honesty in the manner in which he presents it. Jeff Foxworthy is definitely an entertainer. Yep...

Part of his appeal has also gotta be because there are generally only two kinds of people in the world. (don go arguing with me about generalizations. Thank you.) Yep - the two general type of people I'm talking bout are: those that laugh at themselves and those that think Jeff's making this stuff up.

Consequently that means the half that think Jeff Foxworthy is making this stuff up are laughing at the half of the population that laughs at themselves.

Yep... laughing is good.

Yep, you're definitely a Redneck if you know Jeff Foxworthy is not making this stuff up. He just has a wonderful talent as a storyteller. NOW HE IS FUNNY*Exclaim*

And Jeff Foxworthy often times restores my faith in mankind... at least my faith in those that recognize themselves in his humor... and still thinks it's funny.

Yep...
Yep...

Now, that's funny...

Think about it...

And if you don't know who Jeff Foxworthy is - I can't help you.

Sincerely,
The Critic


© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416846