*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417066
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#417066 added April 3, 2006 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
Finally, somebody writes truthfully...
Real and Surreal
Condoleezza Rice went to Baghdad to tell the Iraqis to ‘get governing.’ What she did was highlight the disconnect between the Green Zone and the rest of the country.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12132994/site/newsweek/

Web-Exclusive Commentary
By Michael Hirsh
Newsweek
Updated: 11:57 a.m. ET April 3, 2006

Notice First that the above link is to WEB-Exclusive Commentary

WEB-EXCLUSIVE ??? Why won't newspapers print this story. Mr. Hirsh's story reads like it contains more truth about what's going on in Iraq than I've read in a very, very long time.

Bush has claimed that we may have gone to War for the Wrong reason but it was the Right thing to do.

How many wrongs does it take to make anything RIGHT?

I'd just like to know*Exclaim*

I don't see where the United States has gained one blessed thing from our pre-emptive strike against Iraq?

If any good has come out of the American invasion of Iraq, will somebody please tell me?

Good MEN are dead and dying...

Oil and gas prices are higher than they've ever been...

Even my own grocery bill reflects the rising cost of living...

America is on the verge of being bankrupt...

After all the wars of the past, why doesn't it appear our leaders have learned a damn thing?

So, if my employer asks, and I tell him I did the wrong thing for the right reason... how long do you think I'd have a job?

Seriously?

Sincerely,
The Critic


© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417066