*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418222-Newbies---Bless-Their-Cotton-Socks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#418222 added February 8, 2015 at 6:27am
Restrictions: None
Newbies - Bless Their Cotton Socks
Not a lot to report but just a few thanks and comments on the subject of WDC.

Huge thanks to jessiegirl for the merit badge. This young lady never fails to amaze me with her mature attitude and instinctive kindness to others. If you haven't read her blog or visited her port, you should!

Huge thanks to Mavis Moog for featuring one of my stories in her Short Story Newsletter. I know if Mavis thinks it's worthy, it's a compliment of the highest degree. It's brought me a few reviews too; something I've not had in a long time. Most are complimentary and where there are suggestions for improvement, they are sound and I'll take them on board.

One review I received from jeff made my day. What better compliment than to read these sort of words...

' Consistent characters, both loathsome. I think the best piece of work yet I've read on Writing.Com.'

Admittedly Jeff hasn't been a member of WDC that long but has reviewed 49 items during his stay and written some fine stuff himself.

This morning I received this review from mrosier who joined WDC in February and has yet to post any writing. The spelling errors are not mine. lol

'It needs a little work in some areas but I think you could come up with a better set of characters and plot in the future. Good sense of humore though. Unforetunetely I would read it a second time. DMR.'

PARDON? Do we allow aliens on the site? It's a good job I have a sense of humore. However, unforetunetely, I do not feel able to respond to this review.

© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418222-Newbies---Bless-Their-Cotton-Socks