*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418348
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#418348 added April 9, 2006 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
A Bird in the Hand is Better than 2 in the Bush
U.S. seen stepping up war plans for Iran

White House mulls military solutions for nuclear standoff, sources say

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12225188/

People we can't let the War Mongers start another WAR!

I love the irony of the language in the aforementioned article:

"Bush views Tehran as a serious menace that must be dealt with before his presidency ends, aides said, and the White House, in its new National Security Strategy, last month labeled Iran the most serious challenge to the United States posed by any country."

and skip down a few more paragraphs and it seems to me the Bush Administration is using the same old tactics it used again IRAQ before starting that WAR.

"The U.S. government has taken some preliminary steps that go beyond planning. The Washington Post has reported that the military has been secretly flying surveillance drones over Iran since 2004 using radar, video, still photography and air filters to detect traces of nuclear activity not accessible to satellites. Hersh reported that U.S. combat troops have been ordered to enter Iran covertly to collect targeting data, but sources have not confirmed that to The Post."

Understand this, we the American people would not like it or allow it if any other country flew drones over our country - or if another country sent in its military forces covertly or any other way.

Why in the God's Name is it okay to violate another countries airspace, and ultimately the Sovereignty of that country - because Bush decides that before his Presidency ENDS he wants to deal with another country he considers a "MEANACE".

Our Miltary was sent into battle by an administration that said you go to war with the military you have. Excuse me - BULLSHIT

Somebody has to stop these war mongers before they destroy us all. YES, us all.

We, as a country have the right to protect ourselves - but we don't have the right to go around bullying every other country on the face of this planet.

God help save us from those who hold elected office and go around starting wars where good American men and women scarfice their lives because of their military commitment.

Here's a another thought I've had:

If illegal immigrants want to become American citizens - let them enlist in our American military. Bush has granted American citizenship to foreigners who are currently in the military. Let the hundreds of thousands that are taking to the streets in American cities to protest being deported for being in this country illegally - ENLIST.

The foreigners who don't qualify because of drug use - DEPORT THEM. We don't need them.

While the plan I purpose won't solve all the illegal immigration problems - I personally believe it will solve a large enough chunk to make a difference. Granted older illegal immigrants, who don't qualify for military service pose a bigger problem.

I don't believe there is only one solutions that will fit all.

I just know that America has three serious problems:

1. Bush
2. Illegal Immigrants
3. Meeting Military Enlistment Goals

We're going to need a huge well trained army to protect us because of current Administrations foreign policies.

God save us.

Sincerely,
The Critic



© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418348