*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418546
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#418546 added April 10, 2006 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Bush & HIS Administration Thinks WE'RE STUPID
Bush Ordered Declassification, Official Says
By DAVID E. SANGER and DAVID JOHNSTON
PUBLISHED April 9th, 2006
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/10/washington/10leak.html?ex=1302321600&en=a822d0...

Bush and the rest of his ass-sucking croonies (Republicans and Democrates ALIKE) are counting on the general public having very short memories. Yep, Bush thinks our memories are as short as his dick.

Let's take a hard look at and take apart some of paragrahs contained in the aforementioned article:

"WASHINGTON, April 9 — A senior administration official confirmed for the first time on Sunday that President Bush had ordered the declassification of parts of a prewar intelligence report on Iraq in an effort to rebut critics who said the administration had exaggerated the nuclear threat posed by Saddam Hussein."

We NOW know that prewar intelligence WAS exaggerated by Bush and his administration. We also know that Bush was intent on going to WAR with IRAQ before he was confirmed as President by Florida courts. WE also know that Iraq and Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks on the twin towers. Bush wanted WAR, so Bush started a war with the help of Cheney, Rumsfeld and others... Didn't Bush actually say, "We may have gone to War for the wrong reasons, but it was the right thing to do."

No, the ends have never justified the means, and the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and HOW MANY WRONGS Make a right. My Grandmaw Sally is rolling in her grave - Bush's statements if in fact are truth - then my grandmaw Sally was wrong. I don't think so.






Paragraph #3:

"The statement by the official came after the White House had declined to confirm, for three days, Mr. Libby's grand jury testimony that he had been told by Mr. Cheney that Mr. Bush had authorized the disclosure. The official declined to be named, because of an administration policy of not commenting on issues now in court. Confirmation that Mr. Bush ordered the declassification was published late Saturday by The Associated Press, which quoted "an attorney knowledgeable about the case." Once it appeared, the administration official was willing to confirm its details."

This third paragraph is laughable. If the official that is confirming Bush's declassification declines to be named - ISN'T THAT A LEAK?


Ya'll are just going to have to read the rest of the article for yourselves.

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418546