*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419032
by X-Bug
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1093300
Raziel's life is somewhat mediocore and lonley, but can one tiny event change it?
#419032 added April 12, 2006 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7: Ludacris Emotions & Drake Keroi
Chapter Seven: Ludacris Emotions & Drake Keroi

Raziel sat down on a bench in the middle of a park. It was late, around 11:00 PM. Suddenly, he heard something in the bushes. He turned to face the bushes.

"Who's there?" He said. No answer. He ignored it and stared at the stars.

Chelsea was asleep, but having a terrible nightmare.

"No! Don't!" She screamed as the murderer grabbed Raziel. Blood was everywhere, and Chelsea was screaming.

Everything was a mental blur, blood was floating through the air and a blob like creature was holding a gun to her head. She screamed over and over until she was violenty shook.

"Honey! Honey! Are you all right?" It was Crystal. Chelsea sighed and realized she must of been dreaming. Crystal was there a moment longer and then left. Chelsea rubbed her eyes. She was awake on the couch. It was dark, and she felt a little frightened. If she was in a jam, Raziel usually got her out, now, with no one around, who was going to get her out of this? She silently prayed for Raziel to be okay. Chelsea closed her eyes, and fell back asleep.

Corey was awake, sitting on the couch. He angrily sifted through the channels and scowled at a news program. "Damn news.." Everyone on the show was now treating this as the "The Case of Chelsea Richardson". He flipped the channel to yet another news program.

"Should we care about the slutty yuppie? Find out at 1:00." Said a broadcastor.

"Fuck you." Corey muttered and then turned the TV off. He laid his head down on the couch arm and tried to fall asleep.

Raziel was lying asleep on the bench, when something crawled on top of him. He opened his eyes. It was Jennifer.

"What the heck?!" He yelled, shoving her off. Jennifer stood back up quickly and crawled back on him. Raziel stared into her bright yellow eyes, it felt so right, yet so wrong as he knew he was getting turned on by her.

"Hi! Remember me?" Jennifer smiled. Raziel grimaced, all though the pressure in his pants was building.

"Yes, the annoying one. What are you doing on top of me?" Raziel couldn't help but smile as he asked her. Jennifer grinned and moaned lightly.

"Is it obvious yet?" She said, grabbing her breasts lightly. Raziel clenched his teeth, but he had to hide it behind his lips, which created a weird expression on his face. "C'mon... don't tell me your still fighting it." She fingered her nipples, and they stood erect through her white t-shirt. Raziel knew he shouldn't. He had to make a commitment to Chelsea. The pleasure was almost too much to bear though, and they weren't even undressed yet.

"I can't do this..." Raziel mumbled, lightly pushing her off and standing up. Jennifer just chuckled.

"Why not? It's not like your taken..." Jennifer said quietly. Raziel looked down at his feet.

"Actually, I am. I need to make a commitment to that relationship." Raziel began to walk away until he heard light moans. He knew he shouldn't look back, she was probably trying to get him again. But, foolishly, he did anyway. She had her legs spread and was lightly rubbing her inner thigh. Raziel snapped away and swallowed hard, but not nearly as hard as the dent in his jeans. No, I have to leave, Raziel thought to himself, once again trying to walk away, but his thoughts were in a mental argument.

C'mon you wuss, your gonna give that up? His perverted mind argued back and forth with his reasoning skills, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Raziel finally went cold turkey and walked away, he was getting taunted, he could still her moans, louder and louder, more detailed every scream. He breathed heavily and passed out on the side of the road, he couldn't take the amount arousal that he had, and then stumbled to the ground.

Corey woke up early Tuesday morning, he yawned and looked into his TV, which was off, letting it serve as a dull mirror. Then, something struck him as odd. "Where's Raziel?" Corey glanced around and saw no sight of him. He sprinted out of the alley and ran a few blocks. Damn it, this is getting ridicilous, Corey thought. He had been running like crazy lately, and it was beginning to make him mad. After six or seven, blocks he found Raziel passed out at the corner of the road.

"Oh, please don't tell me, another fight?" Corey lifted him up and dragged him to their alley, he laid him down and examined him. No bruises or scractches, not a trace of blood either. However, he saw a large wet spot on Raziel's zipper.

"Oh, eww, damn it!" Corey said slightly loud, and Raziel woke up with a jolt.

"Corey? Where'd you- oh darn it!" Raziel said, looking at his jeans. He touched it lightly and it was damp, damn that girl, he thought silently.

"Wow, what was so erotic about the pavement that made you spurt?" Corey snickered. Raziel grinned.

"Ah, shut up, fag." Raziel joked and covered it up with his shirt, and the two made their way off to school. He had almost managed to forget about Chelsea, even after the night he had. He had a small feeling she would be okay, but this was just a feeling to Raziel, not a prediction. He waved good-bye to Corey as Corey went off to the highschool, while Raziel walked to the middle school with a light confidence in him. Raziel strolled into Mr. Ridijek's class and found he was early. Only a few other student's were in the classroom. Raziel greeted Mr. Ridijek.

"Hey." Raziel said, it would be more convienent if he could call Mr. Ridijek by his first name.

"Hello Raziel, see your hiding your pants with your shirt?" Mr. Ridijek laughed, looking down. Raziel blushed.

"Oh, and by the way, since this is getting weird, can I call you by your first name?" Raziel asked. Mr. Ridijek looked at him oddly.

"Well, yes, but only between us, don't want anybody else calling me Smith, do I?" Mr. Ridijek said. Raziel sniggered.

"All right, Smith." Raziel sat back at his desk and propped his feet up on the desk, and Mr. Ridijek pretending he was cutting his neck, showing a valid, no. Raziel put his feet back down and laughed. It was about time for the announcements to start but they were oddly a few minutes late.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you might already know, the announcements are late, and for this I apologize. But, we have been struck with some very unfortunate news. Chelsea Richardson, a student here, was reported dead last night over the news. Authorities haven't found a body, but they found the criminal suspect who is more than likely guilty of the murder of her. His name is Drake Keroi, and has not yet admitted to it. Authorities claim he said he didn't kill her. This is all, and we give you a moment of prayer for this young woman." The announcer said with a small sniffle.

"Oh c'mon, you guys are really buying this?" Raziel said loudly, interuppting the praying going on. "They haven't even found a body yet, trust me, I know Chelsea, she'll get out of this." A boy behind him laughed.

"You know Chelsea Richardson, that rich girl? Yeah right, your just some playboy speaking your fantasy life." Raziel glared and grabbed the boy by the collar.

"Go to hell, as a matter of fact, I'm her boyfriend." Raziel said coldly. The boy laughed harder.

"He's obviously fibbing." Raziel stood the boy up and shoved him into a wall. Mr. Ridijek broke it up.

"That's enough! This is foolish, two eighth graders fighting! Mitch, you need to condome yourself, and Raziel, I thought you were better than this! Now please sit back down before I have to give you both a detention!" Mr. Ridijek commanded.

"He started this shit!" Raziel growled.

"Raziel, your a little old to be pointing fingers." Mr. Ridijek said. There was a long silence and then Mr. Ridijek finally began the lesson.

"What to do, what to do..." Chelsea mumbled to herself as she glanced at the time. It was no later than 8:00 AM when all of a sudden Crystal rushed through the door.

"Whoa! I didn't know old people could run that fast!" Chelsea joked. Crystal smiled lightly.

"Chelsea, the car will be running by tommorow." Crystal said out of breath. Chelsea's eyes lit up.

"No way! Really?" Chelsea said as she jolted up.

"Really, now, if you don't mind, I'm going to rest." Crystal sat down on the couch and breathed deeply. Chelsea was still beaming inside. It was going to be heaven to see Raziel again, she missed him a lot and was looking forward to be back in his arms. Chelsea could barely wait for tommorow as she stretched out on the couch.

It was sixth period and Raziel knew what the meant- lunch. The only thing that sucked was that he hadn't really met any friends and just kind of sat at any table he chose. Being new to social shit, he had no idea what the rules of 8th grade lunch were. So, being him and having really sucky luck, he decided to sit at the Jock table. He was immediatly glanced at no sooner than he sat his lunch tray on the table. Raziel looked oddly at the jocks around him. "What?"

"Listen dork, beat it." Said a buff jock with a number 12 painted on his white jersey. Raziel glared.

"Hell no, I'm sitting here." Raziel replied. Number 12 grimaced.

"Excuse me? No one defys QB 12, the winner of 5 games!" The jock pointed at his number. Raziel just laughed.

"That's cute. Where'd you get it, the mall?" Raziel laughed, and even a few of the jocks at the table laughed.

"Shut up! Uhh... nice face! Where'd you get that, your mom?" Everybody at the table exploded in laughter, as if it was the funniest thing they ever heard.

"No one talks about my mom like that..." Raziel shoved the jock, who was at least 6'2'', into a girl.

"Damn it, watch it Josh! Pull one more thing like that and it's over!" The girl said, who apparently was Josh's girlfriend. Josh scowled and picked Raziel up by his collar.

"You think its funny, jerk-off? I bet you don't even have a girlfriend!" Josh said. Raziel snickered.

"Yeah, actually I do, and she's better than that slut-faced, hoe-bag skank that you have." Raziel smirked as he was dropped to the ground. Josh looked like he was ready to explode he was so angry.

"You asshole!" Josh threw him into some trash cans and Raziel was now a mess. Raziel got up slowly, he had hit his elbow on the floor and it stung.

"Oh, you pecker..." Raziel said menacingly as he charged toward Josh. Josh looked ready to fight as he had his fists ready, but, since Raziel was so much smaller, it was a lot easier to get lower. Raziel tackled him and punched him in the face once Josh was on the ground. Josh shoved him off and then made his shoulder collide with Raziel's stomach, sending Raziel to the ground again.

"Darn it..." Raziel picked up a soda can and chucked it at Josh's head. It collided perfectly and Josh rubbed the spot it hit. Raziel then rushed over and kicked him in the chest, making fall flat out on his back. Raziel picked up his lunch tray and moved. He had wasted half is lunch period on some bastard.

Corey's sixth period, however, was langauge arts.

"Now, who can tell me what this type of sentence is... umm... Corey!" She called.

"Umm... declarative?" Corey said kind of awkwardly, since he wasn't really paying attention.

The teacher stared at him. "Yes, that is correct." Corey sighed in relief as he wrote down the answer on his paper.

It was 2:00 PM, and that meant it was time for the 8th graders to be released from school. Raziel scuffled down the steps and once off them, he slowed down to a moderate speed. "Ah, today is a good day and all, aside from the jock incident." Suddenly, one of the jocks caught up with Raziel.

"Hey, we could use strength like yours at fullback. Are you in?" A number 23 asked him. Raziel examined the slip of paper he was given. It said, "Football Try-outs", 4:30 - 7:00 PM.

"I've never played before." Raziel said out of nowhere.

"It's okay, footballs a simple game. Oh, and sorry about that incident with Josh. He's kind of a.. well... yeah."

"I didn't see you sitting at the table." Raziel suddenly remembered.

"I don't sit with those people. Me and the linebackers sit elsewhere because of our status as 'dorks' when we started playing. By the way, I play corner. Also, my name is Will, Will Jones." Will said.

"Oh, all right. I think I'll do it but... what is fullback? I've heard of runningback and quarterback but never fullback." Raziel asked.

"Eh... their similar to the runningback, except they don't always run the ball. Sometimes they are also called blocking backs." Will replied.

"Blocking? What's that?" Raziel questioned yet again.

"Eh... it's popping the guy and the chest and sending him on his ass. I think you'll like it." Will smiled, as well as Raziel.

Raziel waved goodbye to Will as he headed back to the alley. He was really tired for some reason, he didn't know why, it was just one of those days.

He walked up to the alley and laid down on one of the beds. He yawned and closed his eyes. He tried not to drift off to sleep, but it was hard due to the fact that he had a long day. After a few minutes of fighting off his drowziness, he finally fell asleep.

Corey was in a bad mood. People following him wouldn't stop harassing him.

"Corey, whorey!" Said one of the boys. Corey just grimaced.

"Oh that was lame." Corey replied. The boy looked at him menacingly, and then punched Corey in the jaw. Corey stumbled back a few paces, but retaliated quickly. Corey grabbed the boy by his shirt and slammed him into a wall. The other harassers joined in the fight and one of them knocked Corey on his arm. Corey got up slowly and then kicked one right in the crotch.

"Ouch! You fucker!" The boy said, and fell to his knees. Corey kicked the boy on the ground in the ribs and looked at his final target. He looked calm and neat, and not the least bit scared.

Corey charged and got clothes-lined, he flipped over the boy's arm but grabbed it in the action, and threw the boy into patio stairs of a house. The boys wrist smacked the edge of a step and an unpleasent cracking noise was heard. Corey stared at the boy who was in obvious pain, but left in a slow jog. He arrived at the alley and walked inside, he saw Raziel asleep on the bed, and grinned. This was the perfect opurturnity. He quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out some ketchup packets he had saved from lunch. He lightly lifted up Raziel's hand and squirted all the contents of the packages into Raziel's right hand.

Corey then dug deeper into his pocket, and brought a small feather out. He lightly dabbed the feather against Raziel's upper lip, and Raziel used his left hand to scratch his itch, and smacked Corey in the face with the hand that had ketchup in it. The ketchup splattered all over Corey.

"Back on you, fucker." Raziel laughed and wiped the remainder off on his jeans. He got up and yawned, but he almost stopped in mid-yawn when he realized something was wrong, Chelsea. He had managed to forget about her. He stopped for a moment and thought about her. He did kind of miss her. Her voice, her charm, her acqautince. He really did miss her if he stopped to think about her. Corey was waving a hand in front of Raziel's head.

"Earth to Raziel?" Corey laughed, and Raziel let out a small smile, a smile you show when something wasn't funny but you were doing it to show the person he didn't offend you by doing it. It was around 5:45 PM when Corey and Raziel were on the couch watching TV. They were watching the news, since usually nothing was on the tube on Tuesdays. Suddenly, a report came on that shocked them. It was odd though, not the news station, but it all looked... well, sloppy and awkward. Raziel looked at it, disgrunted.

"And it is finally over folks! The investigation of Chelsea Williams ends today as her body was found buried outside Rewtville! Of course, we were planning to inform her parents, but both of them have been killed. By the same person."

This alarmed Raziel, saddened him, and sent anger through him all at once. The man seemed happy about it. Raziel clenched his fists, and he could almost feel sweat drop down his forehead. Corey stared at him.

"That's the same bitch who called Chelsea a slutty yuppie!" Corey gritted his teeth in anger. It was the exact same person.

"We have to go to Rewtville. I know Chelsea is still alive. She has to be." Raziel said quietly. Corey snorted.

"Convient, considering we don't have school tommorow." Corey said and Raziel grinned.

"Good. Corey, pack up your stuff. We're headed to Rewtville." Raziel said, turning the TV off.

Corey grabbed a grocery bag and stuffed it with some things. Pillows, a few cans of pop, 3 Zip-Bloc baggies full of pizza, and a pocket knife. Just in case.

"Hey, why are we taking my pocket knife?" Raziel asked. Corey replied by laughing.

"Are you serious? C'mon, Rewtville is a dangerous place." Corey insisted.

"Yes, but that's not really a knife for protection." Raziel walked over to the bag and pulled the hunting knife out. "Where'd you find this anyway?" Raziel asked.

"I found it in your jean pockets one knight when I was sucspicous what was in them after you took them off to go to sleep. I thought it was something dangerous, like drugs or something." Corey laughed. Raziel just stared at him. He took the sheath off of it, and the blade shone magnifecently. Engraved in it was I will love you forever.

"Damn, that thing is sharp." Corey said. Raziel smiled and returned it to it's sheath, and then put it back in his pocket. Corey grinned and then heckled Raziel.

"So, is that for Chelsea?" Corey laughed.

"Shut up.." Raziel groaned as he grabbed the bag and followed Corey, who knew the way to Rewtville.

Raziel tagged behind Corey as he was getting bored. He yawned and looked at the land ahead of him. Small shrubs and a blank dirt road, that all led to the forest inhabited land of Rewtville. Of course, it did have a few suburban areas, but they were all very small and also kind of ugly. Raziel rested his arms at his sides and groaned.

"Man, this is taking forever." Raziel whined. Corey laughed at Raziel's childish speech and Raziel just scoffed. "Oh, c'mon, like you aren't bored too?"

"Well, what an answer... ding ding ding! We have a winner!" Raziel joked and Corey chuckled. Raziel, though he wouldn't admit, he was fairly happy. He was out with a real friend, living life like a real person, and enjoying himself. Aside from Chelsea gone missing, thing's couldn't get much better. He sighed at the thought of Chelsea, and it reminded him how hard this small objective of theirs could turn out to be. It then made Raziel think. Should he of been thinking more of Chelsea and not himself? Or the opposite? He growled very silently in frustration, he went from happineis to stressed in a few minutes. That's adolescnece for you, Raziel reminded himself as he tried to clear his head. Corey looked over at him.

"You okay?" Corey asked. Raziel nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." Corey stared for a few moments and then pondered. Thinking? What does he really have to think about? Theres Chelsea, but what else? Most people don't think like that for so long without a good cause or worry. Well, then again, Raziel isn't like most people.

"Are you sure?" Corey asked without thinking.

"I don't know. I'm just kind of confused right now over Chelsea. Latley, I've kind of been enjoying myself, even without her. I'm worried that... well, we don't really have a relationship anymore. You know? Like theres just no love or passion left." Raziel said.

"Jeez, you sound like you guys have been married for like 20 years." Corey laughed and Raziel nudged him with his elbow.

"But seriously though, I'm worried about us. I mean, when I first met her it was great. I felt like she was the thing that made me happy, but, I never knew she really wasn't." Raziel said. Corey thought for a few minutes, and then responded.

"You could always break up with her." Corey said.

"I didn't mean it in that way. I mean, I like her as a friend too. Maybe I could just ask her for us to take it a bit slower?" Raziel said. Corey shook his head.

"She's a woman, dude! Anything that means she can't cling on to you means 'I have a new girlfriend, so screw off'." Corey said.

"Are you saying Chelsea is immature?" Raziel asked.

"No, but I am saying that you guys might want to re-map your relationship." Corey replied.

"No, wait. Remember when we were fighting that Mr. Richardson bastard? Dude, I almost killed myself over her, maybe it was because I haven't been loved like that in so long, or maybe it's because-" Raziel got cut off by Corey.

"Man, relax. Chill for a second, the more you think about it the more its going to agitate you and the more it agitates you the more it agitates me." Corey said.

Raziel paused, and then spoke, "Are you saying that I can be agitati-" Raziel once again was cut off.

"Yes! You can be very agitating!" Corey nearly laughed.

"Well, if I'm agitating, why do you-" Raziel got cut off again!

"Because!" Corey yelled.

"Not to mention-" All right, this is pissing me off, Raziel thought.

"Shut up!" Corey said in laughter. Before Raziel even knew it, Corey and him were deep in the forest of Rewtville. It was beginning to get late, and finally, Raziel said something.

"Hey Corey, it's getting kind of late." Raziel said.

"So?" Corey asked.

"Don't you think we should rest, eat something, and then continue? After all," Raziel said after a yawn, "I'm getting kind of tired." Corey laughed.

"Your always tired, what's new?" Raziel sat down on a small boulder and stretched. The sun had fallen off into the horizon and it was a time known as dusk. Dusk gave Raziel a mysterious feeling, like the feeling of a day slowly peeled, and then topped off chocolate whip. Of course, Raziel was also thinking of an ice cream sunday at the time as well. Corey took out the plastic grocery bag and took out the baggies of pizza, and passed one to Raziel.

"So, is she finally off your mind?" Corey asked, biting into the pizza.

"I guess so." Raziel said. The two tore away at the pizza, and for a while, that's all that could be heard, small silent munches, until a sound of twigs snapping a bush being rummaged through arose.

"What was that?" Corey asked, laying his baggie of pizza down and standing up. Raziel joined him and the two met back to back in the middle of the trail. Raziel kept on high alert, wondering what could've been in the same place they were on the same exact night, which was ironic, because Rewtville's population was only about 100 people. Raziel felt something lunge at him, and out of reflex, Raziel jumped and kicked at the air, he was then sent to the ground. A flashlight shone in his face. His answer on who was bothering him stood before him. He was tall, huge, muscular, and an angry expression lay on his face.

Raziel slowly stood up and chuckled deeply, "Hey bitch, why are you spying on us?" The man just laughed.

"Simply because you reek of Chelsea Richardson. Hmm, are you her little hero?" The giant laughed. Raziel grinned.

"Little, to you, yes. And, I reek of her because I get nookie, unlike you. Now I suggest you beat it before I beat you." Corey stood beside Raziel and smugged up his expression.

"I don't believe I've met the tall one standing beside you before. Who are you?" He asked.

"Does it matter? You won't have a head to have a mouth on it to ask any questions when were done with you." Corey smirked. Something then hit Raziel.

"What do you mean, 'don't believe I've met the tall one before', doesn't that mean your implying you've met me?" Raziel asked.

"No, what I mean is I've heard of you, not the the other one."

"I take it your Drake Keroi?" Corey asked.

"Did you just figure out?" Drake grinned. Drake shoved Corey into a tree and then grabbed Raziel and flung him into Corey. Raziel got up slowly and swiftly helped Corey up, then, he picked up the boulder Corey was sitting on and threw it as hard as he could at Drake. Drake wasn't expecting this, and the rock, which was easily 150 pounds, pinned him to the ground. Drake slowly pushed the rock off him and got up and charged at Corey.

Corey swiftly changed into a crow and flew above Drake, and then morphed back into himself, and brought his foot down on hard on Drake's head. Drake collapsed on the ground and Raziel then kicked him in the ribs. Drake grabbed Raziel's foot and lifted him off his feet, while he regained his own footing. Drake seemed to be fleeing but appeared back into side with a small cherry tree in one hand. He hit Raziel in the chest with it and then whacked Corey across the face, making a bright mark with blood outlining it. Corey snarled.

Drake taunted him as he snapped the cherry tree across his knee and threw the two pieces at Corey and Raziel. Raziel turned away and let the cherry tree half hit his shoulder and then dashed at Drake. Drake juked to the left and Raziel spun to grab onto his shirt and bring him to the ground. Corey transformed into an arrow and began to fall from the sky. His speed increased, the sharp arrow tip shining even through the thickness of the black darkness and the trees. Corey was inches away from piercing through Drake when suddenly Raziel grabbed the arrow and tossed it aside. He began to hyperventalate, his mind grew more confused as he could feel his consience slipping away. He was mentally fighting himself.

"I obey you!" It yelled, reaching into Raziel's chest. Raziel shook violenty, he spat and flung his hands, but nothing would free him of his monsters grasp. The pressure in his chest was extreme, he felt as if his rib cage was going to shatter. Then suddenly, he felt as if he was reduced to nothing. Not emotionally, but physically. He felt as if he now inhabited a world of nothingness. He had no clue what was going on. Then, suddenly, he was returned to reality. He felt odd now. As if he wasn't in control of himself. It was like he was seeing through a video camera of his view, not his eyes. Everything was slightly dim and foggy.

Raziel breathed heavily, he thirsted for control over his own body again, but, as much as he struggled, he knew it would be wise to lay back and just let what was going to happen; happen. Every minutes his camera-vision grew foggier, and before he knew it, he had passed out.

© Copyright 2006 X-Bug (UN: davey21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
X-Bug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419032