*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419302-Dang
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#419302 added April 13, 2006 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
Dang
I had it all planned out, my day off tomorrow. Dave has to work, so I have it all to myself.

First I would sleep in, yea! Then I would play with the puppy, cause we both need the exercise (okay, I'll stop lying and admit it's only me who needs it *Blush*).

Then I planned on spending the rest of the day flattening my computer chair cushion into the shape of my . . . tail section.

I have been falling way behind on my writing and WDC reviews. Mavis Moog was kind enough to add "The Adulterer" to her Editor's Picks in last week's Short Story Newsletter (wasn't that sweet of her?), and I received a slew of reviews on it (some off-the-wall, but most quite helpful). I always like to return review for review, so that will take at least a couple of hours.

I then planned on catching up on my reading. I have three books I'd like to finish before Sunday. Luckily they're short!

But my plans as of this morning have been scrapped. I have to work instead. With so many jobs that need to be bid prior to May 1, all the littler jobs that also need to be completed soon have been continuously pushed aside.

Tomorrow will be catch-up day.

Luckily I will be at work all by my lonesome, so no distractions!

What hasn't changed is Friday night at 7pm, I will be going to the Easter service. That's when the play "Out of the Shadows" will take place and I will see my monologues come to life on stage.

I'm nervous about it, but overall, I think it will go well. I already know I will be sitting WAY in the back so no one will see me. Not to hide, although that is part of it, I want to be able to gauge people's reactions.

So before I forget and end up not having the time to return here over the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419302-Dang