*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419564-Lost-Treasure-in-my-OTHER-beat-down-green-spiral-journal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#419564 added April 14, 2006 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
Lost Treasure in my OTHER beat down green spiral journal
Passion can give me a rush of adrenaline propelling me to move foward and work hard. It boosts my spirits and gives me the drive to apply to jobs or sit here and work on my writing. Passion allows me to momentarily forget whatever situation I'm fighting to get out of and focus on where I'll end up and how much I'm worth to the world. Passion enables me to continue to have hope and believe that God will have mercy on me and forgive my sins. Passion reminds me that I'm on a journey and failure is a happy and frequent participant.

I feel great when I see someone propelled by passion. Jewells is a great example of a passion filled life. Seeing her and what she is trying to accomplish with her show makes me happy for her. At the same time I'm envious. Not in a way where I'm upset at her success but in a way where I wish my turn would come. Sometimes I feel like -what am I doing or what am I missing that hasn't put me on the fast track to reaching my success. Passion can be a mystery in fulfilling. The rewards are endless. Fulfilled passion shows through in a person. They shine. Knowing you are being the person you were meant to be is a success that is hard to find.

Passion is dangerous because it can consume you. This is especially true if you're still struggling towards realizing and fulfilling your passion. Passion leaves you open to failure and that can kill your passion.

I enjoy passionate writing. Many times I feel as though I can see a passionate writer and someone really writing from their soul. Passionate writing only makes my passion stronger and gives me an added boost to continue my quest to fulfilling my passion. Seeing passion in others is a testament to me that passion does exist and is a powerful determinant in many people's lives and can be in my life as well.


This is an excerpt from my OTHER green, beat down spiral journal. (Its funny how I have no problem writing in this journal, I'm too caught up in how pretty my other journal is forgetting that what's inside it is what counts) I decided to read through some of what I had written and I was literally amazed at everything I read. I devoured every word I had written -I laughed in the face of my fear. So many different stories and treatments that I've put aside too afraid to work out the kinks and write the characters that are desperate to come out. One booklet I had put inside my notebook was the beginning of a teleplay that I'd been fiercely passionate about but unable to complete due to my constant self-editing. Re-reading it at this point in my life I almost didn't think I wrote it. I wondered how in the world am I going to jump back in and find these character's voices? At the same time I am inspired and strengthened through the gift of re-connecting with my old work. This was just the boost I needed to know I'm capable of completing myself by putting it down on paper.


© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419564-Lost-Treasure-in-my-OTHER-beat-down-green-spiral-journal