*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420254
Rated: GC · Book · Drama · #1071535
Heres a preview of an idea. I 'm working on it everyday.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#420254 added April 18, 2006 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Lee
Lee

I wake up in the middle of the night and the room is mad cold. I twisted on th couch and glanced over to where the heater was supposed to be. It was still there but it wasn't glowing it's usual orange glow anymore. I got up and walked across the cold floor to check it. I turned the nob but nothing happend. I hoped that the plug had just come out of the outlet in the wall. But like usual, thats too much to hope for. The cord had been cut.
"Robert..." I muttered threw clenched teeth.
I went back over to the couch and shook the sleeping bag on the floor in front of it. It was emty.
"Sophia?" I go.
I can't find her anywhere in the room. I call out for her again but I don't hear anything I went into the kitchen next door and I spot her sitting at the table in the dark shaking. I went over to her and shook her little arms.
"Sophi what happen-"
"I'm c-cold." She whispered.



© Copyright 2006 Tyronte (UN: tyronte1140 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyronte has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420254