*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/421637-Look-at-that-face
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#421637 added April 25, 2006 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
Look at that face!
We didn’t buy no dumb dog.

She proved it to Dave just the other day.

Our vet recommended we give Rufus EsterC vitamins to help with her bone growth. She only needs to take it until she turns one. That way when she gets older, she won’t have as likelihood of suffering from hip dysplasia.

Dave handed her one of the chewy orange flavored things. She chewed on it a few times, and spit it out. Dave then tried to wrap food around it. Same thing. He tried one more time, and she started to chew on it.

A minute later, while he busied himself with something else, she returned all happy and smacking her lips like she ate it. He figured she had, because he saw no evidence she spit it out. So he proceeded to congratulate her.

Several minutes later, he found this little glob of something buried in the sawdust underneath his saw.

You guessed it. She had spit it out and buried it in the sawdust so Dave wouldn’t find it!

Now does this look like a dumb dog to you?

** Image ID #1098317 Unavailable **

By the way. That's the end of a rope hanging out of her mouth. We have spent close to $50 on toys, and what's her favorite? A piece of rope!

At least now we know we won't have to spend any more money on toys for her. Just give her a rope . . . or a piece of paper . . . or a tree (she loves wood, the weirdo!).

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/421637-Look-at-that-face