*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422281
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#422281 added April 28, 2006 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
An Assault on American sensibilities?
Spanish version of ‘Star-Spangled Banner’?
‘Nuestro Himno’ set to hit airwaves Friday

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12521196/

Well, where do you stand on the issues surrounding the invasion of America by illegal immigrants?

Yes, I consider all the illegal border crossings to be an act of terrorism, hence an 'invasion'. So, where the hell is Bush's Homeland Security?

Well, the pentagon has been busy monitoring...

According to documents reportedly seen by The Wall Street Journal, the Pentagon has been monitoring more than 20 antiwar groups' activities around the country over the past three years. It has reviewed photographs and records of vehicles and protesters at marches to see if different activities were being organized by the same instigators. A Cmdr. Hicks says the point of this monitoring is to keep military personnel away from places where they might provoke demonstrators, not to interfere with anyone's right to protest.

Please tell me nobody believes these poor excuses offered by brain-washed Bush Ass Sucking Americans employed by the American Government and paid with real hard earned tax dollars from the working poor???

I'm too angry to continue, for fear I'll say something that will cause one or several government agency employees to come knocking on my door, tap my phone (if they haven't already), read my e-mail, monitor my online activity, and what have you...

Here's a site:

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/

Enjoy... I'm going to go have lunch now... and maybe indulge in some retail therapy.

Sincerely,
The Critic





© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422281