*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422377-Same-Shit-Different-Day
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1099421
My blog...probably won't be all that exciting! Or will it?
#422377 added April 28, 2006 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Same Shit, Different Day
Well, work wasn't at all exciting today. I did have an allergic reaction to another coworker's perfume, so one of the managers had to move us around so we wouldn't be near each other. That actually worked out great for me. I hate working counter, I'm so bored with it. I got to present...that's the 2nd drive-thru window where you pour the sodas and hand the food out to the customer.

I don't know what was wrong with our grill team today. On break I ordered a premium chicken sandwich substitute spicy chicken and they put regular crispy chicken on it.

Then, the Asian salad with grilled chicken I brought home for dinner...they forgot to squirt the orange glaze on the chicken. It was still good though.

My boyfriend is napping on the couch. My cat is napping in bed. There's nothing good on tv. Bored bored bored. I did write a new story today. My one manager, Amber, gave me a great idea for a story. I was telling her about
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#617470 by Not Available.
and that the prompt was "tattoo" and I couldn't think of an idea for it.

She had seen the same episode of X-Files that I did the other day, so she understood why that was stuck in my head and I couldn't think of anything else. lol. But, I think the story, based on her ideas, turned out ok. We'll see. Probably could use more work though.

Enough rambling for tonight. Sorry so boring!

© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422377-Same-Shit-Different-Day