*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422764
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#422764 added May 1, 2006 at 8:14am
Restrictions: None
Bush Administration WRONG AGAIN...
Job training program for military spouses in jeopardy

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap04-30-094725.asp?t=apnew&vts=43020061729

Why don't NEWS stories name names anymore? What has happened to the WHO in the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and HOW scenario that has been the backbone of Newspaper reporting?

Excuse my digression...

Once again Bush's government cuts funds that support the nearest and dearest for a soldier - their spouse.

I really just don't understand, but beyond my lack of understanding the fact remains that the so called Americans employed in the Bush Administration cuts funds that help military families. And then they wonder why all branches of the military are having recruitment and retention problems.

The people making these decisions for the Bush Administration are like an all consuming cancer.

How can one President hire so many incompetent people?

Here's a thought: Maybe Bush is the one that is totally incompetent? Does Bush read the news? If I was President, and my numbers were so far in the trash, as his are, I think I would be getting on the phone and correcting the serious mistakes that are being made by people in the American Democratic Government.

Of course I knew that there was a major problem with this administration long ago - but nobody listened to me.

Traditionally the military has always, and overwhelmingly supported the President, not just Bush... just whoever was President. Now, Bush can't be reelected so it is evident he cares even less about the men and women along with their families that he expects to fight in the wars he starts.

There is something seriously sinister with the Bush Government*Exclaim*

Unfortunately all the solutions I could possibly offer are totally illegal. Yep, illegal, and the mere mention of what I think could be done to get America back on track could seriously get me arrested. Thank God that I can't be arrested for my thoughts... yet.

But I still want the names of the people working in the Bush Administration that are cutting funding, or refusing to help with funding that helps the spouses of America's military personnel. Don't you?

I also hope to be around to watch Bush after he is no longer President. Cheney and Rumsfeld too. Somebody tell me how Laura Bush can just sit back and keep her mouth shut?

I'm just disgusted with the way Bush has mismanaged America's Best Interest, and everyone else needs to be too.

Mason Bishop, the Labor Department's deputy assistant secretary for employment and training, said Friday the department has told program administrators the grant money no longer will be available because it comes from a pool of money meant for emergencies.

Okay, Mason Bishop is a name, it's a beginning... I doubt very seriously that this Mason Bishop actually made the decision, but I'd be willing to bet Mason Bishop knows who did, and we need to know.

In the meantime, Bush needs to get on the phone and change this. Will he? How does a regular, everyday average normal American citizen contact their President?

I have no faith left in our Congress and Senate in Washington. None of them are listening anymore than Bush is.

This is an election year, and I say REPLACE THEM ALL.


In the meantime, I'm going to email reporters again, and ask for the name of the person who is absolutely and ultimately responsible for making the decision to cut this particular group's funding. I may not have any luck, but at least I know I've tried.

Sincerely,
The Critic




© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422764