*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422859
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#422859 added May 1, 2006 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
I found the following article very interesting:

Advice for Paranoid Reporters
How to report stories when the government is out to get you.

By Jack Shafer
Posted Tuesday, April 25, 2006, at 5:17 PM ET

http://www.slate.com/id/2140499/

Basically if you know anything about me at all, you should know that I'm a Conspiracy Theorist and a paranoid one at that too.

I also don't depend on my memory anymore, so I'm sticking this link to this story in my journal for future reference.
*Laugh**Laugh**Laugh*

At the moment, I consider the biggest threat to mankind's existence on this planet earth to be the Bush Administration.

What we know:

The Bush White HOUSE is vengeful, filled with people who will be out to get you if you disagree with them or don't public ally support the propaganda they're shoveling on a daily basis.

Bush considers himself above the law, as demonstrated by his warrentless wiretapping of American citizens on American soil. (**cough** - just because Bush says he's not breaking the law doesn't make it so...)

Bush caters to the richest of the rich, so if your name is not on the Forbe's short list as being one of the richest people in the world... cover your ass.

The Bush Government has denied access to public speaking events held by Bush just because of a bumper sticker one of his overly enthusiastic ass suckers deemed it to be unpatriotic - forget about Freedom of Speech... its been redefined by Bush ass sucking worshipers.

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422859