*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422901-McDonalds-Sucks
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1099421
My blog...probably won't be all that exciting! Or will it?
#422901 added May 1, 2006 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
McDonald's Sucks!
Work really sucked today. The one manager I don't like was working. That automatically makes the day suck right there. But, it went ok other than that, I guess. My back was killing me, so I was feeling pretty miserable. Then, to top it all off, the general manager, Bobbi, asked me to clean the men's room. She said someone had said it was dirty, but didn't know the details. Ugh!!! Some disgusting slob smeared SHIT all over the fucking toilet seat! There was a glob of shit on the garbage can, and inside the can was paper towels also covered in shit. It stunk and was just plain nasty. My stomach was rolling. I cleaned off the toilet seat and the top of the garbage and then told Bobbi, I couldn't handle anymore of it. She had another employee, Kyle, finish by cleaning the garbage can. Ugh.
Well, at least I got 10 thank yous out of it. They're certificates that you can use for free food or save up for special things. One thank you is worth about a buck, so I just use them for free food, instead of spending cash. We get 50% off 1/2 hour before and after work and during break if you work enough hours to get one. The rest of the time you only get 10% off, which isn't all that great of a discount. Well, enough of this boring shit. That's my day.


© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/422901-McDonalds-Sucks