*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423338-Going-Insane
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1099421
My blog...probably won't be all that exciting! Or will it?
#423338 added May 3, 2006 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Going Insane!!
Today started out good. Went to Curves with Carla, then for tea and coffee with her at the Acoustic Cafe. Was lucky enough to avoid getting shit on by a bird on the way to work...if I'd have left 15 seconds sooner, it would have definitely hit me! Thank the gods I had to run back in for my nametag. Then, got to work...started out ok...got to work in presenting(drive-thru, second window, handing stuff out)...but it got super busy and there were only 2 people on grill, one is new, so slow...people in drive-thru are bitching at me for having to wait. Then, Bobbi moves me to counter, like it's my fault...I got a little sensitive about the whole thing and made an ass of myself by crying at work. Well, not really an ass...everyone understood. Jennifer cried last week when a lady got nasty with her in drive thru and then called the owner and claimed that she had been rude, which she hadn't. Got some hugs from my co-workers and the senior manager in charge was totally understanding, told me to take as much time as I needed in back to get myself together and then put me on grill and fries and stuff so I wouldn't have to deal with customers. So, I guess overall, it wasn't so bad. Everyone I work with is pretty great.


© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423338-Going-Insane