*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423992
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1102960
blog about God and me. spiritual.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#423992 added May 6, 2006 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
i suppose the first line says it all...
I want to write a story about God.
But I have no idea where to begin or how to tell it. Even now, this sounds crappy. People will read this and say, “Why does she want to write a story about God?â€
And maybe it’s because it’s what I need to do right now. I should be writing this down on paper with a biro, but all that will happen is this: I will sit there; I will begin writing and then cross it out, read the sentence and get stuck. But with the computer, I just have to look at the keyboard and keep writing. But I will look up eventually and realise that i'm going to need to put some paragraphs in so its easier for you to read.
Maybe I need you to read this, to read this story, about why I want to write about god.
And I’m just writing down my thoughts, that’s all this is right now and I think I will leave it this way. I don’t remember what it’s called- when writers write simple sentences, or thoughts with so many full stops that it becomes tired.
Maybe you still want to know why I want to write about god. I’m not avoiding it I don’t think. I think I am writing about it. I think that writing about all these things, my thoughts, school and everything is writing about god. The way I am and why i am writing these continuous lines of my thoughts.
Perhaps your bored by it and really don’t care. But if you don’t care, why are you still reading? Is it because you want to find out where all this is going.
I was going over some of my other work and becoming frustrated at how cheesy it is and highlighting most thing on the pages that I wanted to change. I’m not going to that with this. Sure, I will fix up the spelling and paragraphs maybe. But anyway that’s what I was doing until I thought: I want to write a story about God.
So that’s what I’m doing. I opened up the word document and just started writing. And the only reason I have gotten this far down the page is because I started with that very thought.
…and I looked up at the screen. This made me -and is still making me (as I write this looking at the keyboard) – how many words I have on this page. I’m getting off now because my thought trail has kind of slowed a bit and also I think dad needs the computer for study…
I guess I will see you next entry. But I will remember to put the dates up above each entry for you, just so you know where this story of god stops and starts.
Well this is being written today, obviously, on –let me just check the clock thing- Wednesday 29 march 2006. There.
Its 9.00pm. And the word-count? 497.
Goodnight. (I’m smiling, knowing that I will probably read this later and want to edit it or something…)

© Copyright 2006 Katie Pai (UN: katiepai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Katie Pai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423992