*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423996
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1102960
blog about God and me. spiritual.
#423996 added May 6, 2006 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
23 April 2006 2:37pm
My good friend Emily invited me to go to Easter Camp with her and I did, and it was awesome!!! And for five days we and about 3000 others from the south island had an awesome time, I don’t know how to describe it but ah! What am I saying…course I do! Um, I think. Here goes: there was a Christian band “Satellite” there playing every morning and night in the seventy metre long marquee.
We had speakers who preached to us about Jesus (we even had a guy all the way from America to come and speak to us- and that was just awesome!) I continue to say awesome because that’s just what it was! And everyone there were all really nice people, it didn’t matter who I talked to, they were always kind understanding, nonjudgeful – if that’s a word. I’m going to use it anyway.
I only decided to actually put this on writing-dot-com today and so my train of thought has lessened a bit because I feel self conscious and so I think I just need to let go again.
And I did end up going through and editing it a bit today, because otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense to you…
I kind of think that if I didn’t go to Easter Camp I wouldn’t be able to continue this story. I would have still been seeing things in the same light. This story of God would have- well it wouldn’t have stopped but it would have been different. I am happy it is this way, that I went to Emily with Easter Camp, that I learnt what I have been wanting to learn about God.
I’m glad I have God who loves me and my friends and my family.
So god bless ya’ll here at writing-dot-com!

© Copyright 2006 Katie Pai (UN: katiepai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Katie Pai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423996