*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/424200
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#424200 added May 7, 2006 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
Corporate Executives NEED DOSE OF OWN MEDICINE
Pfizer faulted over drug trials in Nigeria
Report cites use of unproven drug on African children in mid ’90s

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12636315/

What if drug company corporate excutives had to be willing to take doses of their own medicine? Would that stop the rush that puts corporate profits ahead of concerns for the people who take their drugs?

This whole mess is unexcusable and criminal, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what part Nigerian Government officials played in this hide and seek game for the report that has taken five years to surface - Let's just say, "There is a God (or whatever name you chose to call him), and certainly if not now may they all get what's coming to them in the hereafter."

If researchers at Pfizer did what the Washington Post article above claims was done they should be charged with nothing less than murder, in my humble opinion. Pfizer then needs to be dismantled. Share holders would suffer. Too bad. I have no sympathy for them either. This article truely paints a picture of Corporate GREED run amuck - and damn this went on even before Florida's supreme court gave the Presidential election to George W. Bush.

Somebody justify to me how drug company personell, CEO's, CFO's, other executives including Board Members, and especially researcher scientists in the field can have total disregard for human life and still be allowed to prosper to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/424200