*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/425389-Its-been-a-looong-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#425389 added May 12, 2006 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
It's been a looong week
Well, what can I say? It's been a long week. Haha.

Andrew had a blast taking a ride on "Thomas" last week. He didn't want to get off. It was a good day though. Then we all went to Simi Valley to Simi Valley to scope out the Babies R US. Brent and I bought some baby furniture for the nursery and I felt good about that.

The next day I went to a bridal shower down in Dana Point, about 93 miles away from home. Of course the pregnant woman won the win! *Blush* Go figure! Brent drank the whole bottle when I brought it home, but I saw my SIL and was able to work on some baby shower plans.

Right now we are going to have it at my house, on 19 AUG. I'll register at Babies R Us on Mon, 15 MAY.

Sunday was Andrew's last day at Little Church. It was hetic. They put on a great slideshow with the kids and I was surprised to see that Andrew & I were in a couple of slides. I'd like to volunteer at Little Church again, but I am going to hold off for a year because the new baby comes in Sept, but I found it very rewarding. One thing I won't do again is teach Andrew's class. I think I was too distracting for him. ! *Laugh*

Monday I went back to work for a 6 day stretch. On Tuesday, working 911 I took a really screwed up call. I really don't want to get into the specifics of it, but the next day my supervisor came up and asked me about it. We discussed it, and I felt a little better about it. She told me I would probably get a "comment card" out of due to the nature of the call. A comment card is a minor note in your record. They throw it out at the end of the year.

Well, yesterday I was hit with something a little higher - a Notice To Correct. Totally stunned me. I was not expecting it. I balled like a baby when they tried to give it to me the first time simply because I was shocked. Anyway I got it later on the day. I personally think it was very unfair and I intend to write a rebutual today.

My next day off is Mother's Day. Haha.. I can't wait.

I watched survivor last night! Can you believe the ending. Grr... It was nice to see Aras win a reward and immunity - I was sick of Terry winning it. Should be a good show off between Danielle and Cirie. Any guess on who makes the fire first?

Hope you had a better week than me.
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/425389-Its-been-a-looong-week