*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426217-Update-Your-Blog
by Fennel
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1088627
All the crap I manage to fit into 24 hours. About as exciting as it sounds.
#426217 added May 16, 2006 at 4:38am
Restrictions: None
Update Your Blog!!
Another day, and other 'update you blog' email deleted, and so here I am. Although, very little has happened to me.

Hmmmmm.....oh wait, I had a revelation last night about food. Being a funky veggie Buddhist I try to remain mindful of my actions and their implications, and so I'm going to stop buying mass produced junk and cramming it down my throat at an alarming rate. My attachemnt to food and the way I view it is completely messed up. i've let it control my life, and I need to see it as what it is, and not place so much importance of having emergency chocolate supplies and nice meals to make an evening complete.
It is possible to enjoy an occasion or relax on my sofa without something made of sugar and fat to hand. It really it really is a temporary pleasure that just creates a void that demands more of the same.
So I went to the supermarket today and bought a ton of fruit, veg, brown rice, wholemeal pasta, nuts, seeds and loads of great herbs and spices.
The only thing is, now I actually have to cook the stuff, rather than just defrosting things........

© Copyright 2006 Fennel (UN: fennel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fennel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426217-Update-Your-Blog