*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429431-Teletubby
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1101898
For every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. Does anyone has change for mine?
#429431 added May 30, 2006 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
Teletubby
What do you get when you combine "Da Vinci Code" and "Brokeback Mountain"?

I get Teletubby. The little weird plump babies with little antenna on their heads, who could not say a complete senetence. And that little weird sun with a cooing baby face in the middle.

The whole thing just gives me the creeps!

Conspiracy! Secret Society! I can smell them! I don't care if it is the Priory of Sion of the Illuminati, but ...

Oops! Lost my train of thought for a moment there! Weird.

Huh! Where am I? When is it now? How did I black out? Why did I have little gray aliens stuck in my head? And why can't I stop typing?

Where am I? OH, as I was saying, The Teletubby are so cute and lovely ...
There is no conspircy.
I love them so much ...
There is no secret society.

*Bigsmile*
Just to prove I am not crazy, here is the train of thought.

I was drinking beer and reading the response to my "Brokeback Mountain" comments, and I was watching History Channel on TV. (Yeah, I know. I can multitask like a fox in a henhouse.*Rolleyes*)

Then suddenly I heard about the guy in TV is talking about the "V" shape in "Last Supper" is the symbol of femininity.

I said Wow that guy can really reach. Just like the other guy said the teletubby with the triangle on his head is gay, just like who will think that you can have a movie about gay cowboys.

See. It is as logical as 1+1 = 2. *Pthb*

Anyway, for all those who wanted to see a picture of me in that trade show. I finally decided to shut all of you up by posting a picture here.

Before you click on the item. Please remember, I am quite sensitive about my looks. So please, please, do not comment about my looks. Now, also, I was in the show for quite a while, and my color was off.

Anyway, there is the "Invalid Item.

By the way, do I look fat in that picture?
I await your judgement.
*Confused*

© Copyright 2006 JoshCham (UN: joshcham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoshCham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429431-Teletubby