*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431128
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1114423
Parts of my life and the people who played/play a role in it.
#431128 added June 5, 2006 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
The reason for Mom's history with men?
Before I talk about Phil's suicide, I'll tell you the reason why Mother has been with so many men. Whether it's just an excuse, I feel as if I need to clarify more of her past. My mom has two sisters. Actually, I believe there was another child that died while he was an infant, and another girl, but we 'Don't talk about Grandma's past'. So, even though I'm not certain about the number of children my Grandmother has, I only know three, one which is my mother. In sequence, there's Johnnie, my mother, Janet, and Alene. I believe they all have different fathers.

So that night when Melissa came home for a visit, right after I reviewed in my mind all of the men I knew about that were involved with my Mother, I said, "Mom.. no offense, but concerning all those men, isn't that a little slutty?", which left me with glares from Melissa before she stated, "Mom and Janet were molested when they were little by Alene's Dad. Usually when that happens, you either never want to have sex again, or go sex crazy, like Mom."

Even though later they said that the reason they didn't tell 'us', which refers to Tasha and myself, since we were the youngest, for some reason I was the only one that didn't know until then, because Tasha knew also. There are still a plethora of things that I don't know of, or that I don't find out about until long after everyone else knows about it.
© Copyright 2006 PandaBear<3 (UN: mercetti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PandaBear<3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431128