*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431651-Disneyland-haha
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#431651 added June 7, 2006 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Disneyland! haha
Yesterday was a really nice birthday. Right now I just want to thank my WDC Family for helping me to celebrate. I got some wonderful birthday merit badges from some wonderful people. Let me share now, and if you guys get a chance, pop on over and check out their ports.

Thanks to:
Starr Phenix
Valerie O
Shadow Panther

Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday sweetie! With lots of love and hugs! Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday!!! Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday 
 I hope you have a wonderful day.
Enjoy your special day.
 Happy Birthday


You guys rocked and helped to make it a special day here for me at WDC! *Bigsmile*

Well, we left around 8:30 and got to Disneyland about 10 o'clock. Parking was good, we got a got a lot close to the entrance. Andrew was so excited. It's just a joy to see his face light up when we go. Since we bought discount tix at my work, we went right to the entry and got in. It wasn't that crowded at 10, but to me, it felt like it. Here's a pic:

** Image ID #1116108 Unavailable **


Yes, that's the baby belly! I am 6 months pregnant and definately look it!

Our first stop was the Disney castle. Here's another pic of us with the castle in the background.

My family at Disneyland 2006


I held up well and the weather was good. It was overcast, so it wasn't so sunny and the temp was mild. It was a good day to go considering I was so far along in the pregnancy.

Andrew and Daddy rode Dumbo, the carosel, the and the teacups. I was able to ride "Small World" with them. Then the boys did a Fast Pass to "Autopia" and Brent was really impressed. They got right in. We rode the sailing ship "Columbia" but "Pirates of the Cariabeen" (sp?) was closed. We also took the train around the park and Andrew really enjoyed that.

Mind you, my kid is not perfect. haha. I had to bribe him with a lollipop to get him to pee in the potty after he threw he a mini fit about being afraid to pee in the potty. Sigh... *Pthb*

Andrew also got to meet Pooh, Eyore, and Tigger. That was cute.

And when it came to lunch he was denial. He never wants to eat most of the time anyway. The menu was pizza, salad, and cheese fetticci noodles. He did get over his little "fit" and managed to eat a couple of noodles and a couple of bites of pizza though.

We left the park at around 4:45 and got home at 6:30. Brent picked up a cake at Baskin Robbins and before we went home we went to vote. haha.

Andrew sang "Happy Birthday" great. I think he's really starting to get the hang of birthdays. *Smile*

The Dodgers won - now I just have to check on my Red Sox.

That was it. Somewhat low key, but enjoyable. I bought the new baby a Pooh doll for the nursery.

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431651-Disneyland-haha