*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432947-Chapter-one-Buckleberry-Primary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #1118269
Ariella is settling down for once!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#432947 added June 14, 2006 at 1:24pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter one: Buckleberry Primary
Three words.
Buckleberry Primary sucked.
It sucked big time, we arrived here in Reading about 3 months ago and I still don't have any friends at school and thats why most of the time I don't bother showing up.
I mean whats the point if when you do show up, the teachers look down on you and patronise you because your not under the category of "normal" and even worse that the kids who should be your friends instead of playing hopskotch and skipping they chase you into the prickles, laugh at you when they know your looking, spread nasty rumours such as "That Ariella lives in a skip and has nits!" or "I heard that her dad has had 3 affairs with her AUNTIES!" which of course is all lies.
And then theres their personal favourite chanting songs about me.
There favourite seems to be " Ariella, Ariella stinks so bad you should smell 'er! Oh Ariella, Ariella why don't you just go to HELL-A!"
So heres to me sitting alone waiting til half three when i can arrive back home.
I can hear them all, laughing in the playground, playing, why can't I have that?
Is it such a crime to live in a caravan, to travel?

*
"How was school? How's your friend..erm whats her face? Nicola isn't it?" Mum asked.
I turn and say " If you have to know i didn't go to school today and didn't go yesterday either and you want to know why HUH because I have NO friends!! They bully me for no reason and I HATE IT THERE!"
"Oh right...," mum said looking stunned.
"WELL don't you want to shout at me for skipping school?" I said rather snappishly.
And then mum did something I didn't quite expect, she burst into tears.
"What is it mum? Whats wrong? Is it me because I will go to school tommorow I'm sorry!" I said on the verge of tears myself.
"No you don't have to go school tomorow! You don't have to go there ever again, I'm the one who should be sorry I knew you didn't like it there and this is the final straw!"
"But where will we go?" I said.
"I don't know, somewhere a little more comfortable, less busy and more calm, hmmm.... THE COUNTRYSIDE, yes thats it we'll move to the countryside!" she said.
And that was that.
© Copyright 2006 Lauren Christina Smith (UN: lushlozxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lauren Christina Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432947-Chapter-one-Buckleberry-Primary