*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433020-Factor-Other-women
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1054703
before it gets too out of hand.
#433020 added June 12, 2006 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
Factor: Other women
In my previous journals, I have admitted to being a mysogenist. In truth, a lot of women are mysogenists to some degree. Why else are women so damn catty? Thing is, with my mysogeny, I can fuel my violent tendencies. It's not necessarily enough to be a trigger for me. However, it can aggravate any lingering annoyance and catalyze it to anger. Take yesterday for instance. One of my co-workers was bitching about everything work-related from a lack of hours to seemingly special treatment of some employees. I probably did the wrong thing by telling her how many hours I got (which was much hours than what she normally gets, but I also work in two departments. Anyway....). Point is, in her profanity-laced tirade (which was overheard by a couple of our supervisors), she managed to remind me of why I hate women. They bitch incessantly and when on a tirade have no respect for anyone. Anyone. It didn't help that the other cashier (a female) was rambling on about this and that. Thus the outright bitching from my other co-worker simply exacerbated a tired annoyance, and I was getting close to being downright pissed off. On that day, though, I was too physically worn to get all pissed off.

So besides bitching, what is it about other females that pisses me off so much? Oh, man. Let me think here. First off, women are territorial, but how they're territorial differs from the way men are territorial. First off, women tend to, uh, how do I phrase this? They don't always get to the point when they're being territorial. They just think bitching you out over random shit will scare invaders away. In my case, it just fuels my temper, causing me to do everything from vengefully ruin a woman's career to punch her. Yes, I have done the latter. It was back in middle school, but the bitch still pissed me off, so I let her have it. (Nice run-on sentence there, Stik.) Also, women tend to bitch without knowing when to quit. In that same vein, some women also believe in the philosophy of Anytime is a good time to bitch. Uh, no fuckers, that's not how it goes. *Rolleyes* What else pisses me off about women? They tend to have pettier concerns, which in turn leads to pettier reasons to bitch. I'm sure there are more reasons for me to hate women, but none come to mind at the moment.

SO the question remains: what can I do about this? This is an easier factor to work around, actually. It just involves me getting off my duff to do it. Ideally, working in a place with more males than females would take care of this, but that won't happen for a while. In the meantime, I'll have to settle for the ol' "Don't bitch to me." line. I'm not so sure, though, how well, that line will work.

© Copyright 2006 Elisa the Bunny Stik (UN: soledad_moon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elisa the Bunny Stik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433020-Factor-Other-women