*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433412-The-New-Addition
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1091464
A list of journal entries about me
#433412 added June 14, 2006 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
The New Addition
*Bigsmile*
Just when I thought I really hated my boyfriend, he desides to do something good. We have been feeding a stray cat for over a year. He was born in May of 2005 in our yard and I immediatly loved him. The weird thing is that I always hated cat's, but he was so cute and he had a great personality. It took us about 4 months to gain it's trust and let us pet him. In the beginning we would just put the food out and he would wait until we went in the house before he would eat. Eventually, he started coming in the house for a little while and playing with us. He would role around on the floor and we would pet him, but he lived outside. Mike would never let him live with us,because he was afraid that he would destroy the house, but he made him a house and put it in the yard (because it was freezing out and I cried). The cat didn't even look like a stray cat. He was fat and cute and everyone that saw him thought he was someones cat that escaped from thier house.

About two months ago, we noticed that the cat was losing weight and he looked sick. He would lay on the porch and cry in the morning and at night. I was so upset because I thought he was sick from roaming the streets.

Out of the blue last week Mike took the cat to the vet and he was tested for all possible diseases and he was in perfect health. Now, he lives with us in the house and I am very happy, shocked, but happy. Although he is a little confused as to why he is inside all the time, he is doing very well.

© Copyright 2006 littlefish (UN: regional at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littlefish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433412-The-New-Addition