*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434958
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1117530
Follow the life of a girl as she becomes a woman. Each glorious moment of love and loss.
#434958 added June 20, 2006 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Two
         I walked down to the fairgrounds and met up with Chad. He greeted me by wrapping his arms around me and dropping his head down to place an amazingly arousing kiss on my lips.

         He pulled his head back and said “I missed you! I am so glad you were able to make it”.

         We sat down for a couple minutes and watched as the ride that he worked at was being tore down. I sat, leaning against him, reveling in the idea of this handsome guy being interested in me, even if he did think that I was eighteen. He flattered me and it felt wonderful, especially after so many years of thinking of myself as, “the ugly girl”. It gave me a wonderful thrill that overpowered any responsible thought that may have even tried to enter my head.

         I new he was going to be leaving that day so I desperately wanted to enjoy as much of it as I could. I watch him as he worked, he took his shirt off and his muscles glistened with sweat in the sunlight. Every now and then he would walk over and grab a drink of water and plant a kiss on my lips.

         I spent the better part of the morning daydreaming about being with him forever. Silly dreams of a young girl, I knew but, I enjoyed pretending. I had no preplanned intentions to take the semi relationship, if you could call that, any further then the end of the day and I new tomorrow things would go back to being miserable for me.

         However, Chad, thinking I was eighteen, invited me to go along to the next town with him. Oh, the thrill of this idea flew through my body and burst like fireworks in my stomach.

         What do I have to lose, I asked myself. Nothing was the only other thought I had before I looked at Chad, threw myself in his arms and said “Yes! Yes! Yes!”
My only challenge was getting my stuff past my mother and out of the house, though I did not mention this to Chad.

         I immediately ran home threw some clothes into a duffle bag, told my mother I was taking them to a friends house and I would call her around six o’clock to check in, then I ran back to the fair grounds without so much as a second look.

© Copyright 2006 A. Scobee (UN: aprilscobee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A. Scobee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434958