*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434966-Rambling-on-the-promptOnce-when-I-was
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1116630
My place to reflect, write and free my creative spirit.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#434966 added June 20, 2006 at 5:00pm
Restrictions: None
Rambling on the prompt..Once, when I was...
         I was little, probably about seven or eight. I lived in an extremely small town with my mother, stepfather and his two kids. We were not allowed in the house during the day but, we did not care too much. Well I didn't, not too sure how the others felt.

         I remember to freedom and excitement of going where ever I wanted without a soul knowing where I was. That was my love when I was a child, Freedom.

         When I was roaming around in my own world, never having to answer to a soul, that was bliss. Perhaps that is in us all when we are young.

         Walking down the street in the warmth of the summer sun, a slight breeze that never really did much for cooling you down but did wonders to guide your spirit to freedom. The joy that would spread through your chest and burst out in laughter.

         I often wonder where that feeling runs off to when you become an adult. I still catch the feeling blowing through me like a soft summer breeze but, it does not happen as frequently as I would like it to.

© Copyright 2006 A. Scobee (UN: aprilscobee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A. Scobee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434966-Rambling-on-the-promptOnce-when-I-was