*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435994
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#435994 added June 25, 2006 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
What Iraq WANTS: Troop Withdrawal and
According to a Newsweek article the new Iraqi government wants:

A time table for U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq...

Amnesty for terrorists, insurgents, and resistance who attacked American troops

Release of all security detainees from U.S. and Iraqi prisons.

Compensation for victims of coalition military operations.

Actually, I totally agree with the Iraqi Prime Minister when he talks about troop withdrawal from Iraq. We absolutely do need to get our American soldiers out of Iraq, and the sooner the better.

Excuse me, but if Bush decides to give any kind of amnesty to any terrorists or insurgents then WHAT THE HELL IS OUR MILITARY DOING BY CHARGING OUR SOLDIERS WITH MURDER AND OTHER CRIMES? In my humble opinion, if even one Iraqi terrorists, insurgent gets amnesty - then so do all of our soldiers who are accused of exactly the same thing? NOT ALL TERRORIST are blowing themselves up, I just think the real terrorist are recruiting weak minded individuals to do their evil deeds for them - sick and sad!

And then the New Iraq Government wants America to compensate victims of coalition military operations... there is no compensation for the often times barbaric way our soldiers and other civilains have been killed - tortured, mutilated.

Excuse me... they want us to PAY them... Will the mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of American soldiers killed in battle get to vote on this compensation package the Iraqi wants?

I can't say anymore... because there is a good chance the FBI and Bush's other Thugs - Homeland Security, would stop by and pick me up to cart me off to jail if I say what I'm thinking about what Iraq says they want...

But I'll say this... Couldn't the middle east use a nice lake - Lake Iraq?

Oh I'm sure someone is going to tell me that turning Iraq into a lake is harsh, too harsh... someone is going to whine about innocent civilains, women and children getting killed. Excuse me, its the Iraqis' that are doing most of the killing of their own. Insurgents my ass - prove to me that all these so called insurgents are not home grown Iraqis. Insurgents is actually a political term used by Bush and his croonies to try to convince anyone stupid enough to listen to his lies that it is not the Iraqis' themselves that are killing our troops.

There is a civil war going on in Iraq, and Americas soldiers don't deserve to be caught up in it. We need to bring our troops home just as fast as we sent the troops over there.

And what did happen in Haditha? Tell me the insurgents would not kill their own and then blame the murders on American soldiers? It's been well reported it was not the town people of Haditha that started the stink over the killings in Haditha, why is that? They've stolen our weapons, uniforms, and cowardly plant roadside bombs. All these car-bombers want is to kill, and kill as many people as they can - their own people. They don't care who they kill.

Tell me you don't think the same people who torture and behead civilain contractors wouldn't scrafice a few older men, and there is no doubt these Iraqi insurgents don't value their own women and children.

Oh yes, I totally agree with the Iraqi Prime Minister - Our Troops need to leave Iraq, and the sooner the better.


Newsweek Article:
Maliki's Master Plan
A national reconciliation plan for Iraq calls for a timetable for withdrawal of U.S. troops and, controversially, amnesty for insurgents who attacked American and Iraqi soldiers.


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13521628/site/newsweek/

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435994