*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436262-PoetSongbird
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#436262 added June 26, 2006 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
Poet...Songbird
Remarkable. I fully believe that some deliberate time spent reconnecting and honoring your authentic feelings and the feelings of others works miracles. A weekend (The schedule and activities in someone else's capable hands) really is enough time to confront fears and relight passion for dreams. Forgive me if clear English grammar fails in my notations here. My freshly flowed feelings do not often easily translate to readers. Take it as allegory or literal explaination...in this case, my description is as I want it. So enjoy it as you can. I will treasure moments, this day's moments, in the fractured whole that maybe only I understand.

What the quest was, and what it became was in either case syncronous and unexpected. Its place is marked by where I have taken in rich beauty and careful, but abundant nourishment in the company of sisters. When is only important in how we danced in sacred circle or slept to the beat of music and women talking late into the night. Expressing and listening is feeling -- Learning compassion for the wounds of sisters and brothers, who might be looking into your eyes and reflecting the pain of Qui Gon or the Fisher King?

Because of this open sharing, I have passed through a real doorway into the archetypical mountain fortress in which the Holy Grail is guarded by Mary and other incarnations of the feminine Cosmos upon the altar.

At that altar, the reverend mother has reminded me of my charge. And on this day, I have been married to the Beloved within myself.

© Copyright 2006 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436262-PoetSongbird