*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436449-Monday-and-recap-of-weekend
Rated: 13+ · Book · Health · #1117126
Just like it sounds! How more precise do you want me to be?
#436449 added June 26, 2006 at 5:20pm
Restrictions: None
Monday (and recap of weekend)
OK: I was very naughty over the weekend, but, I got on the scale at Curves this morning and didn't gain any weight back, so I'm not going to worry about it. lol. As long as I behave during the week, I think the weekends can be a tad lax.

I did about 3-4 miles worth of walking over the weekend. I consumed more carbs than are even worth trying to count.

This morning, however, I walked to Curves(6 blocks) and worked out, then walked home. I also walked to the bank and back...on the way there I was carrying about 10 pounds of change. The bank is about 7 blocks away, so that's 14 blocks total, which is 1 1/6 miles.

Then, I walked to work (8 blocks), worked on my feet for 3 hours and then walked home again.

When I got home, after my shower, I made the bed, put away clean dishes, washed dirty dishes, vacuumed and dusted, scooped litter, and took out a bag of garbage.

I definitely got plenty of exercise today! lol.

Oh, food today:
Breakfast: 3 eggs, about an ounce of cheese, sugar-free lemonade....carb total: 1 gram

Lunch: McDonald's Bacon Ranch Salad with grilled chicken and Caesar Dressing. Didn't eat tomatoes. Medium unsweetened iced tea......carb total: about 14 grams

After work: Large unsweetened iced tea and half a can of sugar-free lemonade....less than 1 gram carbs.

Total carbs today: about 16 grams

If I get hungry later, I'll have a can of tuna with a little mustard and hot sauce which won't add any carbs to my total. *Smile*



So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Crystalwizard made this for me!
** Image ID #1114127 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436449-Monday-and-recap-of-weekend