*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436809-What-Ive-been-up-to
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #446215
The experiences of all my relationships.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#436809 added June 28, 2006 at 3:27am
Restrictions: None
What I've been up to
It's been awhile since I've wrote in here. I don't know how to start it off. From the last entry I've written, so much has happened. David, he became my life. I thought things will get different.

David became very possessive and abusive. I found out a year later after dating that he had children. I don't care if he had children, it was the fact that he told me he didn't have any when we first met. Well, we did break up, but then, I gave him another chance, but I said no more lies. I even asked him if he was telling me the truth after confessing about the kids, of course, he said yeah.

You know how I found out? Well, I was going to school one day. I took the max train because parking and traffic was bad in the morning plus I work graveyard at that time and I was getting off at six in the morning. Perfect time to sleep. Anyways, I was walking to a starbucks and while I was waiting for my coffee, starbucks had this clipped out horoscope from the paper. I read my horoscope for the day, it said something like, "someone that you love wants to tell you something, but is afraid to."

I automatically assumed that it was David. I had a hunch all day. I couldn't concentrate on whatever I was doing. I knew for some reason deep in my heart that he had kids. It was weird. Anyway, we went to eat lunch after school and I was telling about my horoscope. At first, he was like, what are you talking about. I asked him if he got kids. He kept saying "no" for the whole hour or two. Then, he finally confessed. He has not one but two kids, a boy and girl. Get this they were 16 and 12. This was like 2 years ago. I didn't understand why he had to lie about the kids. I don't get it.

So, things were getting better after he told me. But then, we started fighting because we were paying so much bills. Bills after Bills that he started picking it out on me. He would seriously blame me for our hardship. I am not a shopper or a spender. I work so hard for my money just for it to go to bills. I can't help if there was so much bills. Anyway, he blamed me for it cause he couldn't give his kids money. It's been a year of fighting over money that he got distant towards me, He started not paying attention to me at all. All he wanted to do was eat, sleep, and watch tv all day. So, I got myself a second job. I would go to work at night 10pm to 6am, go home sleep for 4 hours, then go to my other job at 1pm and get off in time for my other job.

I loved every minute of it. We didn't fight at all because we couldn't see eachother. What a relief!!! I was tired of all his yelling, choking, and all that bad stuff. Then, our relationship ended. How?

About a year ago, one day I was at work and I was trying to call him on my break. His phone said, "i'm sorry, but the number you have called is not accepting any voicemail at this time, due to a full mailbox". I didn't mean to do this, but I went to his voicemail to erase his mail from some bill collectors. Not my fault, he told me his password. Anyways, I was listening to some of messages to see which ones I save and delete. I came across this one girl name "NADINE", she said, "Hi, this is the mother of your child, please call me back". To my understanding, he told me the mother of his children was "JOSEPHINE". I was like "huh", so I had to listen to it again.

Later on, he finally called me back and I told him that we need to talk. I asked him, what is the mother's name of his kids, he told me Josephine. So I asked, Who is Nadine? He then said, my ex-wife. I asked if he had kids with Nadine and he said no. So, I told him, I heard his voicemail and he went nuts like really nuts cause I heard it. I told him just tell me the truth. So here goes....

Josephine is the mother of his two kids. Nadine is his ex-wife. He knows another Nadine, of which, he had a love child with her. He didn't want to tell me because he doesn't consider her his child. Why? because he screwed her knowing she had a husband who thinks the baby is his. I don't care what he says, that is David's baby. So what happen? I said bye bye. It took awhile for him to leave. He even kicked me out of my own house. My own house. I didn't want to go back home because he would either choke me or hit me. He even brought out a knife. After that, I took my clothes and left. I told him that I would never go back to him again. I gave him a chance and he messed up.

I been home since he left. A lot of my things were broken or tossed out. I told myself to be strong. I've been through bad relationships after bad relationships and I lived through it. Yeah! I'm scared, and I do have trust issues. Do you blame me? It hurts a lot, especially when people listens to one side of the story and puts all the blame on me. I'll move on. That kind of people I do not consider friends. Friends stick by you no matter what. Well that's the update. It took me long to write in here. I needed to be strong. I got there. Until next time, "A NEW BEGINNING".

© Copyright 2006 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436809-What-Ive-been-up-to