*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436845
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#436845 added June 28, 2006 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Executive Power: Presidential Abuse
Bush wants line item veto.

Bush issues signing statements whenever he signs a bill into law. Bush's signing statements generally mean the rule of law does not apply to him and his Executive Powers.

Bush wanted to be a war time President, in my not so humble opinion. Being a war time president affords a president more power - Bush's entire reign as President has been about POWER AND CONTROL.

Oh how I wish The New York Times would publish all of Bush's signing statements, but I have to wonder if Bush's signing statements were published, what difference would it make?

Apathy abounds...

FEMA still hasn't done anything about the millions of dollars worth of Mobile Homes in Hope, Arkansas...

In Morgan City, Louisiana there are two hundred FEMA trailers. FEMA spent millions making property improvements to government owned land. Out of the 200 trailers, 4 are occupied. The land and all the improvements revert back to Morgan City in 2007.

People in Terrebonne and Lafourche Parish received little if any real help from FEMA, or the RED CROSS? Seems FEMA was so busy giving out money to people who didn't deserve it there was none left for the people who really did need and qualify for FEMA assistance.

And what about the RED CROSS? How has all those donations that the RED CROSS received been spent?

What about the Clinton and Daddy Bush Tsunami fund? Anybody know what they've done with the money they collected?

What are the oil companies doing with their record profits? Are they building refineries?

Seems there are always more questions than answers.

Is The New York Times really guilty of any kind of treason?

What is the first thing a dictatorship does when taking control of a country? HINT: Control the press.




© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436845