*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437545-Epilogue
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #979998
This came from when I realised the starnge way that Orion's belt is arranged.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#437545 added July 1, 2006 at 12:33pm
Restrictions: None
Epilogue


“Scottle, you have to know us doing this means I trust you more than any other person in the world. I don’t want you to take advantage of the fact that I’m new to all this, and I don’t want you to be too hard with me.
Be gentle with everything, and I want you to clean up afterwards. Do you understand?”
“Yes, completely.”
“Good, now that I know you understand and trust me, I know I feel comfortable with all this and I know I can enjoy it.”
”I don’t see what-“
”Knowing that I can trust you means that you trust me too, and I want this to mean our love is actually worth something.”
”Anna, isn’t this a bit much for cooking dinner?”
”Perhaps, but as soon as we’ve done this I can f*** you blind.”
“Oh.”
Anna smiled cheekily, and moved over to the oven. She opened it to check there were no pans in, and what appeared to be a yeti in a suit fell out.
The yeti in a suit turned out to be Whalley.

"Excuse me...." he said with a sort of drunken smile. "Would you mind terribly..." he wobbled, "if you dropped me off back on...wherever I was from." he smiled triumphantly, as if finishing his sentence was a big achievement.

He tried to move forward, but tripped over a tortoise and was knocked unconscious.
© Copyright 2006 Drew Baines (UN: braines at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drew Baines has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437545-Epilogue