*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439526-The-Nadal-Wrap-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#439526 added June 4, 2008 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
The Nadal Wrap-Up
I found my muse. She's been parked in front of ESPN, channel five and Wimbledon.com. Who can blame here either? If given the choice between working or watching Nadal come back after being down two sets to win the match against Kendricks...Nadal...stroking Agassi off the court in Round Three. Nadal wining match after match...beating Baghdatis in the semis...and then, the finals...the one and two seed - Breakfast at Wimbledon. You can beat bet your sweet cheeks I'm watching Nadal. (so it was sorta hard to be mad at my muse for not showing up to work these last few weeks - when I'm Wimbledon hungry too.)

Roger Federer
Roger Federer the number one seed


Verses

nadal at wimbledon one of my fav tennis playeers
Rafael Nadal - the number two seed.


Meeting head to head in the finals! You know where I was sippin my hazelnut coffee with soycreamer... yup. In front of the tube!

picture of roger and raf
.
Federer won but it took him four sets to do it. OMG! Second and third set action was just the way i like it - nice and tight.

Normally, i'd have a nice break before the U.S Open starts in Flushing, but they have the Open series coming up...hardcourt action before the action. (first tournament July 17th in Indianapolis with the RCA Championships.

What's my muse supposed to do?

*Star* *Star* *Star*Added two days later.*Star* *Star* *Star*


Per partyof5dj's request, I'm adding a Sharapova pic. Maria Sharapova lost in the semis to Amelie Mauresmo, who then went on to beat Justine Henin-Hardenne.

sharapova and mauresmo
Mauresmo beats Sharapova


Then, i got to thinking...Party wanted a sharapova pic - for the male readers.

Soooo,here ya go...to all my male readers

off court photo of maria
Sharapova - off court


For more Maria Sharapova skin...check out the following site. SI swimsuit. click on the smaller pics for enlargements.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/athletes/

© Copyright 2008 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439526-The-Nadal-Wrap-Up