*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439723-Zliatgip
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#439723 added July 11, 2006 at 4:07am
Restrictions: None
Zliatgip
in the dream, a(n) i think hawaiian couple were showing me their twin babies, a boy and a girl, and demonstrating how they could use little infant hands to close the circle of four needed to do some sort of rain dance. it was cute at first, he took the girl baby and they started some elaborate game of patty-cake, she was giggling at her dad and he was smiling back at her.

and then she was gone, suddenly, and he had me by both hands, gripping furiously, and was saying words in a thunderous cadence, enter drums, the front of his clothes fell open and i could see his (huge) nipples and the tip of his penis, and then he threw his head back and the chants got louder and louder and i could tell we were getting close, the rain was about to come--

and then i woke up to the vibrations of my phone. it was marcus calling, at two-thirty.

i realized, shortly after hanging up with him, that i fell asleep right when i came in from work, around six, still dressed, still pigtailed, and didn't wake up till after the hawaiians, till the phone rang and it was marcus. apparently this is the utter height of exhaustion, because when i'm not with the kids, who require every liquid ounce of my energy and enthusiasm, i can barely hold my head up. which sucks because i was going to go see johnny again tonight, yarrrggg.

there are seven entries left in this journal. six, even.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439723-Zliatgip