*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444149-About-the-author
Rated: XGC · Book · Western · #1109183
The first of a fictional western trilogy
#444149 added September 2, 2006 at 5:48am
Restrictions: None
About the author
A DOORWAY TO HEARTS  (XGC)
The first of a fictional western trilogy
#1109183 by SHERRI GIBSON

Let me tell you a little something about myself. Born and raised in Indiana, I've written for as long as I can recall. I'm a pacifist and naturalist, and enjoy traveling, reading, music, and above all else, writing. I'm a firm believer in following your heart, my three mottos being to follow your heart always, reach for the stars, and to capture your dreams wherever they may lead. I am a woman of honesty, and respect it in return. My heart is open to anyone wanting entrance, and I love making new friends and welcome them. I have five novels published and/or in the publication process, several books of published poetry, and have several published songs, although songwriting is the least of my favorites. I'm also a believer that everyone should take time to stop and revere all the beauty God has bestowed upon our world, for time is short and slips away from us swiftly should we not take the time to enjoy it.
Sherri L. Gibson

** Image ID #1092660 Unavailable **
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
** Image ID #1120743 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1063685 Unavailable **




http://www.sherrigibson.com
www.publishedauthors.net
www.myspace.com
www.Writing.com
"A DOORWAY TO HEARTS" by Sherri L. Gibson

© Copyright 2006 SHERRI GIBSON (UN: sherrigibson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SHERRI GIBSON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444149-About-the-author