*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444195-Woah
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#444195 added July 29, 2006 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
Woah.
Wow. Hasn't life just whooshed by lately. Hopefully moving into our flat on Tuesday. It's nice, it's homey...it's not massive, but it's in a great area. Right next to Gosforth High Street, and about 3 minutes walk from work and a bus stop to town. So...If that all goes through, should be there on the 1st August! Eek. Got lots of money saved up. Can't wait. Going to be very scary though. And lots of house warming parties to have, as won't be able to fit everyone in one! lol.

Looking forward to it. I think we're going to be fine. I just want to get in there now. I know he's going to get a bit homesick...but we'll deal with it. Think I'm going to ask him about his favourite picture of his mum and try and get it copied so we can take it with us, and try to get to the place that her ashes were scattered.

SO MUCH TO DO! And results day on 17th August. Yay. So excited. NOT. Terrified more like. Absolutely terrified that my life is going to be over. Eek. Oh well.

Moving out though! Getting big. And ready for the challenge. I think we're going to be great living together, I really do. It's going to be hard at first, while we test the boundaries and stuff...but we'll get through it.

We can get through anything, because we just work together. We click and we can't survive without the other. He brings out the best in me, and I bring out the best in him. Our lives are just so much better since we've been together. So...therefore....it's going to be ok *Smile*


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2006 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444195-Woah