*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/445545-Dang-life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#445545 added August 4, 2006 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Dang life.
It's always interferring with what I want to do. I want to start on my goals, but noooo, my parents want to spend time with me. What's up with that? Sheesh! You think they still had enough of me before I left the house at 19.

I also have many, many, many reviews to return. I'm hoping tonight will be boring enough I can get started. Same with Sunday.

Saturday, however, will be full of, you guessed it, more quality time with the folks. Dave and I will be showing them around town, pointing out all the restaurants, grocery stores, and other stores we know they'll want to check out.

We went over for supper at their house last night, and I was very happy to see Mom doing better.

Dave had made ribs on the grill that night, and before we left, he tossed them back into the grill, closed the lid so the bugs wouldn't get to them, and perhaps they'd stay warm enough for when we returned. Were they good when we came back! We had to warm them up some in the microwave, but that's it.

Mom said how good they were and added, "If you like, the next time you make ribs, I'll have another panic attack so they turn out just as good."

"No thanks," the rest of us said.

"I can fake it, even down to the drool."

I was thrilled to see her laugh about the whole thing, but I still never want to see another one. She did admit, though she's had panic attacks before, this was the worst. I'm still hoping she'll take measures to prevent it happening again, specifically not to let her emotions build up to the point they have no choice but to explode out of her.

That's also why I haven't been commenting of late in your blogs. That thing I call life keeps getting in the way. Even work. I'm stealing fifteen minutes (shhh. Don't tell now. I get grumpy at tattle-tales) to write this entry, then my little envelope will become a sad brownish color. I may be back for lunch, but otherwise, you won't see me around until tonight.

Have great Friday *Delight*!

I almost forgot!!! Special thanks to pensive for this happy merit badge:

Merit Badge in Optimistic
[Click For More Info]

For your unrelenting optimism.

And to Voxxylady for this other earned *Wink* one:

Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for helping to judge "In the Beginning rd 2"! Your comments balanced my own and provided well-rounded results.

Yea! I'm catching up to partyof5dj!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/445545-Dang-life