*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446025-Back-to-Reality
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#446025 added February 17, 2015 at 3:39am
Restrictions: None
Back to Reality
I had a wonderful burpday and everything went off without a hitch.

My friends arrived early in the morning with cards, gifts and many bottles.

Our lovely limo driver took us to the marina where we boarded our boat for a three hour cruise, including a great meal.

On return, the limo brought us back to my house for a buffet and a relaxing evening outside.

After everyone had left and hubby had fallen into bed, I spent a happy hour alone listening to my new C.D's, washing up and tidying the house.

At 11.45pm, with no wish to miss one minute of my burpday I signed into WDC (Yes, I could still focus.)and spent the last part of the day laughing at the antics that had taken place in my blog and smiling and sniffling at all the wonderful things in my mailbox. The end of a perfect day.

So HUGE THANKS to all of you for your good wishes and greetings. To partyof5dj, silversara, Nada , pencilsoverpens , twinkledee ♥'s you , emmyloo, and pensive for the wonderful merit badges.

To sultry, silversara, schipperke, SSTheWriter and Lexi for the c-notes and greeting cards.

To chalaedra for the beautiful new sig, to gypsy4evermore for the beer *Laugh* and last but by no means least to ccstring for the singing and the wonderful graphic he placed in my blog. I WUB you all.


Designed by the very talented CC.


Today has been just hospital and jigsaws but I've managed to download some photos of my special day if you wish to take a peek. Just click on the one of 'da queen,' in order to see the rest. The reason I plan these special days is because no matter what life throws at me the rest of the time, nothing and no one can take away these lovely memories. And you folk helped make my day EXTRA special too. *Kiss*

P.S. Here Tor...a nice juicy bone for ya...good boy... *Wink*






© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446025-Back-to-Reality