*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446964
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#446964 added August 10, 2006 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Just a dream, and/or a long running fantasy...
Most days I just want to get away... get away from all the toil and strife that exists in this world today. This is my dream, and my fantasy, and I've been dreaming it, and fantasizing about it for a very long time - decades now...

Over the years the only thing that has really changed concerning my dreams and fantasies are the reasons why I want to escape or retreat.

It's not that I have an overwhelming desire to be alone or even left alone... I just want to live in peace - something that has never been more elusive than NOW.

It's like the world has gone mad... absolutely and completely mad.

What seems like an entire lifetime ago I use to subscribe to the original Mother Earth News Magazine... today's version is just not the same.

I can't imagine living without the Internet... even my limited self-serving use of the Internet. I'm my own best censor when it comes to pornographic sites... the few I've seen, and only because I allowed my idiot children to use my computer are just nasty... all those naked bodies are not necessarily attractive...(talk about body dismorphic disorders) most of the individuals I've seen look to be physically sick to me... a cesspool of recessive genes...

I'm more interested in finding the video where those scientists finally captured sharks mating than watching the human cesspool of recessive genes breeding...

I've made my contributions to the work-a-day-everyday world, and I've born four children that are contributing to the work-a-day-everyday and making their their own contributions to substaining the population...

But it's not really any less expensive to live GREEN... the new buzz word for going against societies current standards and values... not independantly anyway.

I'm amused by the number and volume of grown adult children living off their parents... I have my share of that too... I'm just tired, oh so tired... I love my children, and I love their children... but damn... they need my help, they occassionally ask for my help... and my advice... so you'd think they'd listen to me... only when it suits them. Damn it!!!

I want to go live in a forest... far, far away... but I'll still need a grocery store... all my attempts at growing my own vegetables have only proven to me - I'd starve.

To retrofit a home with more solar power than for just heating water is expensive, more expensive than the land and home combination... the sun shines for free, but it's expensive, very expensive to convert free sunshine into usable electricity. Damn...

I've met people who seem to have taken up residence at our local mall... they set their home thermostats on some unbearable temperature and haul ass to the mall. These people are saving money on one hand, but staying all day in the mall seems wasteful to me. How productive can an individual be parking their arse on one of the malls benches? Sad!!!

I love my husband, and I know he loves me. My husband won't consider retiring... especially to someplace to far from his work. Today, I'm going to spend some fantasy time endulging myself on the local real estate multilist service looking for a forest... close enough for my husband to still be able to get to work... close enough to a grocery store so we won't starve... and a forest that has Internet accessibility... I really don't feel like I'm asking for much... *Laugh**Laugh**Laugh*

Well the following link is where I've been feeding my dreams and fantasies... and embedded in the following link is a host of other links that keep me amused...
http://tumbleweedhouses.com/about.htm

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446964