*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447868
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1142309
The story of how 2 teens cope with the afterlife.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#447868 added August 14, 2006 at 8:34am
Restrictions: None
(unfinished)
The rest of the day seemed to go pretty slowly and by the time darkness took over I was sick of the cautious looks everyone was throwing me. As if I haven't got enough to worry about I thought to myself, settling down in my sleeping bag. I closed my eyes and prayed for innocent sleep, I was still praying when the cold light of dawn bestowed itself upon us. What should I do now? The obvious answer was to go home and explain to my parents that I will be dying in 13 days yet to say those words to my parents-as silly as they sound- will force me to believe that this was really going to happen. 'The inevitable can never be prevented' I remember my nan telling me those words 3 years previously when I asked her why she was dying and if could I stop it. She had died 2 days after and I'd felt terrible wondering if I could have done anything. The image of her kind face and beautiful green eyes- unfaltered through age, flooded into my memory and I couldn't stop the stinging tears. What would she have done?

Angels For A Reason


Angels For A Reason
© Copyright 2006 Chelsey Cartwright (UN: angelc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chelsey Cartwright has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447868