*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447875
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#447875 added August 14, 2006 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
Food Additives: More Reasons to Worry
Do you really know what's in that food you're eating? I thought I did, but damn was I wrong!

What you don't know might not kill you, but once you discover what you didn't know - Damn, I already thought the world was a screwed up place, unfortunately I didn't realize just how screwed up it is.

Now, the following link only tells me what they are allowing us to know, and I really find this disgusting... what more should I know about what I'm eating.

SLIDE SHOW
What's That in My Food?

http://www.businessweek.com/slideshows/?campaign_id=ss_slide

Do the people who make this stuff they're adding to the food eat it with a clear conscience?

I miss the old days, the days when I go out in the back yard of my grandmother's house to harvest the eats for breakfast, and pick the vegatables we'd eat for lunch. The cows and pigs/hogs were raised on our farm, and we'd transport one to the butcher when it was time to restock the freezer with frest meat. Back then we knew what our animals ate... because we feed and cared for them.

We're killing ourselves... we really are.

I'm beginning to believe people are like cockroaches. It's really gross to feel this way about the human race... but we're destroying our enviornment, posioning the food chain... and for what? Corporate profits... God help us...

And another sad thing... Glenn Beck is beginning to make sense...

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447875