*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/448712
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#448712 added August 17, 2006 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
August 22: Islam's HOLY DAY
Will someone explain to me why August 22, 2006 is being presented as a day to worry about?

Is it because of the new President of Iran. I've seen the man on television... granted he strikes me as scary, but August 22nd comes around every year... so what's so different about August 22nd this year (2006)?

Is it because the whole world seems to have lost it's collective mind. Is it because Bush led America into war?

Bush supported and I suspect encouraged Israel to start a war, which I believe was a very terrorist-like thing to do. Why should a major world power like the United States encourage, support, and assist any other country with starting a war? Would Israel have gone to war without the America's governments blessing - I don't think so.

Quote:
"Spencer reported that Ghadry talked of Ahmadinejad's plans for an illumination of the night sky over Jerusalem to rival the light of that Islamic belief.

Ghadry said what the Iranian president is "promising the world by August 22 is the light in the sky over the Aqsa Mosque," Spencer said."

The old adage "You reap what you sow." is truely worrisome to me, especially given the general status of world affairs at this time.

Americans need to be worried, and all you motherfucker's who voted for Bush are going to end up taking us all with you... are ya'll happy now?

NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR
Iranian cataclysm forecast Aug. 22
Islamists seeking heaven could spark apocalypse, Princeton expert warns

----------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 8, 2006
5:00 p.m. Eastern
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
Bernard Lewis (courtesy Princeton University)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51445

A top expert on the Mideast says it is possible Iran could pick Aug. 22, the anniversary of one of Islam's holiest events, for a cataclysm Shiite Muslims believe will forever resolve the battle between "good" and "evil."

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/448712